Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Karina the Flighty Attendant

by Linda Chorlton
(May 2001)

Back in the mid 1980s, I owned a block of flats near to East Birmingham Airport which I leased to airline personnel, mainly, but especially stewardesses.

In those days, air hostesses were young and perky, not like the matrons who fly today. A service extra we offered was to run a courtesy car to the airport every hour, so, occasionally when we had more than a full load, either the building manager or myself would go and pick up the overflow, using our personal cars.

One night, I'm now going to tell you about, I was ready to leave to go to a night soccer game at City's ground, with my manager, when I got a call on my mobile, from our driver, saying that there was one stewardess at American Airlines he couldn't manage to pick up. I hopped into my Jaguar and picked up Karina R., a very attractive freckle faced redhead.

I couldn't call her beautiful, but she was as fetching as hell; average height, 5'-4" or 5", great legs, lovely rear-end, but a stunning chest. Not huge, but you certainly couldn't miss noticing the curving bulge under her uniform blazer. We had joked and teased previously, and said Hello when we met, but I had secretly wondered if there was anything more to be had there. I boldly suggested that maybe she would like to go out for a few drinks and maybe dinner, and she thought that that would be nice.

I dropped her off at her apartment and told her I had to make a couple of phone calls but would be waiting for her in the office, near the building foyer. My wife already knew I was going to the football game, so I called the manager and told him to take his kid to the game instead of me, and left the tickets on his desk. Then I rang a nearby restaurant where I knew the owner and asked him to hold a table in the dark section of the dining room.

This was a great hidey-hole and he was always getting requests to turn the lights down low. You could hardly see your hand in front of your face in the back room. He said he would reserve the back alcove for me and wished me luck; I had been there before, you see. About 20 minutes later, Karina rang the office buzzer and I went up to meet her. She had changed from her uniform into a white silk blouse which displayed her beautiful breasts to great advantage, a short skirt, dark nylons, and black patent high heels.

She looked good enough to eat and I was hoping to do just that after dinner, I hoped to taste pussy that night. When we got to the restaurant, I ordered a Glenlivet and soda and she asked for a double vodka on the rocks. We chatted about this and that and then she asked if she could have another drink. She had really poured that vodka down and when the waitress came back, Karina told her to bring two doubles to save herself the extra journeys. I had been sipping my Scotch and wasn't ready for another one yet. Anyway, she inbibed those two and got two more.

Could that gal drink? By the time she finished the first five doubles, she was pretty well smashed. She looked at me bleary-eyed and said: "Why did you ask me out tonight? If you just want to get laid, say so. Do you think I'm just another piece of slack ass? Are you just looking to carve another notch on your cock?" I was speechless! Sure, I wanted to get into her knickers but I didn't quite know how to answer her question. Upfront had me dazed. "Karina," I said, "I think you're a lovely girl..."

She cut me off and said angrily, "Bullshit. First, I'm not a girl, I'm a woman with a 9 year old kid back in California living with my mother."

That put me on the canvas again. She had a chip on her shoulder a mile wide and I couldn't figure out why she was challenging me.

"Look," I said, "We seem to be getting off to a bad start and I certainly don't want to fight with you, so if you want, we'll skip dinner and I'll take you home."

Tears welled up in her eyes and she said "I'm sorry I'm taking this out on you, but I am so fucking fed up of being just another piece of meat to all the men who fly with me, so that sometimes I take it out on the wrong person. Sorry, I mean it."

"But you're right, I've had too much to drink and if I eat anything, I might just bring it all up, so if you don't mind, I would like to go home now."

By this time, the tears were rolling down her cheeks and her mascara and makeup was a mess. She looked like a little girl who had been playing makeup with her mother's cosmetics. But, jeez, I was randy for her all the more.

When we got in the Jag, she snuggled up to me, put her head on my chest and started to cry with deep need. I didn't know quite what to do, so I put an arm around her, pattted her on the shoulder, and said something stupid like: "Don't cry, honey, everything will work out OK."

This started her crying even harder so I just drove her home without saying anything else and took her up to her apartment. I had a pass key and let her in. I asked her if she wanted me to leave but she said I should stay and she would make some coffee. "I desperately need some coffee, don't you think?"she asked and put the pot on to brew.

"I'll go clean up a bit and I'll be back, soon. Maybe we can start anew" I examined her living room. The place was a mess. Stockings, tights, knickers and bras were strewn everywhere. I could see into the kitchen where dirty dishes were piled high in the sink. Karina came out of the bathroom in a few minutes and I was disappointed to see she had changed into a full length dressing gown and pink fuzzy slippers.

Not at all sexy. She had scrubbed her face clean of the smeared mascara and now looked about 13 years old, with her upturned nose, dimpled freckled cheeks, and great green eyes that were tinged with red from the vodka and tears. I stood up when she came approached, stood up on her tiptoes and brushed her lips across mine. I liked the taste.

"I really owe you you an apology for the way I acted at the restaurant," she said. "Let me get the coffee and I'll be back."

"Maybe I should go and we'll talk another time." I said

"No, please stay," she said. I really don't want to be alone tonight. Please? Can you stay a while?"

I sat down again and she brought two cups of coffee and put them down on the table in front of the sofa.

"If I don't know anything else, I know how to serve coffee," she said, giggling. We sipped the hot brew for a few minutes without saying anything. Then she leaned nearer me.

"You're nice," she said. "Most of the deadbeats that I go out with would probably have belted me if I talked to them like that, because they know it's true. They don't respect me as a person; to them I'm just an easy lay. And most of them are pretty sad fuckers, too. I don't think I have had an orgasm more than one out of my last 10 or 12 fucks."

She really was upfront. I could feel my cheeks burning; I was blushing like a 12-year-old just caught wanking in The Underthebedclothes Club.

"Karina, you're not like that at all and I don't think of you like that, either. I wish you wouldn't talk about yourself that way."

"Why?" she asked, "Don't you like me? Don't you want to go to bed with me? Don't you want to fuck me?"

"I'm only human, Karina, and you are a lovely young woman. Sure, I want to go to bed with you but I won't do anything under these conditions."

"I want us both to enjoy sex, not just shoot my jizm and leave you unrequited. It takes two to tango in my book - I'm no sperm bank slinger." I had never experienced anything quite like this frankness before and I wasn't sure how to cope with her. Was she inviting me to go to bed with her now, enjoy some rumpy-pumpy,or just telling me to go to Hell? I discovered her intent when she took my hand and led me into the bedroom, then turned to face me and kissed me fiercely, snaking her tongue into my mouth. She did the one thing that really turns me on at the start, she forced a leg in between mine, and started rubbing up and down.

She started unbuttoning my shirt. Her body was lightly perfumed with a very erotic scent that I couldn't identify at the time, but later found out it was a very expensive French perfume, Bal 'a Versailles. With her hair piled on top of her head and her freshly scrubbed face, she looked demure, spotless, virginal.

Suddenly I thought I wouldn't be able to manage to keep an erection, I would shoot on her touch on my woody. Slowly she unbuttoned my shirt, I finished undresing myself and lay down on the bed next to her. I kissed her passionately but still my cock failed to stir.

I felt sure that I couldn't get it up and mumbled, "I don't know what's wrong. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before." Here I was, in bed with a good looking young airline stewardess who was begging to get laid, and my perverse pecker refused to co-operate.

She sat up. "Don't worry," she said in a matter-of-fact way, "It happens all the time. Men find my blazee tone off-putting. I know just how to put you at ease, let me take care of it." She knelt over me. I could see the curve of her back and her round firm buttocks; her breasts dangled and touched my thighs setting off sparks in my groin but still my cock slumbered on. Karina settled her mouth over my flaccid dick, gently sucking, then licking my length with her tongue, but it didn't do any good.

She pulled on it with her mouth, over and over again, but still nothing happened. This girl gave the best blow job I'd ever had. Full deep throat stuff, eying my ecstacy all the time, with a sexy smile. I closed my eyes and felt like a total fool, and then I felt her tongue. It was like a jolt of electricity! Her tongue moved in machine-gun bursts, flicking, darting,jabbing, circling, fluttering.

After a dumbfounded moment, my willy began to stiffen, there was a strange, abstract feeling came over me, as if my cock was not mine anymore but belonged to her. It had never seemed so big and powerful. I felt as though a tree had taken root in my crotch as my prick began to throb and pulse with sensational excitement. I reached down to get her and drew her up and got on top of her. I wanted to get inside her pussy as gently as I could, but she was already wide open and wet, so I slid in easily. The elephant's ears of her cunt almost grasping onto my writhing stiffy. Her orgy hole was gulping me in, swallowing me whole; later I learned that she had used KY lubricating cream.

At first I dipped in and out of her fanny, slowly, trying to maintain control by pumping with long, steady strokes. She raised her bum up to me, held me, and then fell back. Then she drove me crazy by wrapping her legs behind my back, taking me in that extra inch, like nobody had done before. My sword of manhood was really returned to it's scabbard..... right up to the hilt.

My firming balls slapped tight in the cunt lips. Each time she arched with a greater intensity, before falling back. I could feel her muscles tightening, her stomach, hips, and thighs straining against me. Her bottom cheeks were rippling, Both nipples were as firm as peanut shells, and seemed to be boring holes in my chest.

She moaned slightly and gripped harder, holding it longer. I swivelled my hips clockwise, then anti-clockwise, rubbing that pelvic bone that drives women to sexual heights.

Her breath exhaled in anguished expelled gasps, we both I started to lose control. Unexpectedly, she placed her hands on my shoulder and pushed me aside. "Eat me," she said. "I can't get off unless you eat my fanny hole first. After that, it's all right. I don't know why but I can't make it or cum unless you suck my cunt first."

I really didn't like to go down on women. Once, when I had drunkenly gone down on my wife, I found the juices offensive, the taste rancid, and I had been relieved when she pushed me away, even though I sensed she really liked it. I suppose that if I tried it again, she might not have stopped me the second time.

To my astonishment, I found the smell of Karina mysteriously musky, delicious even, and I wondered what her secret was. I actually enjoyed the taste of her. When I probed her with my furled tongue, she shifted her position on the bed slightly, then adjusted herself again. The rim of pink was soft and flexible, her cunt lips mirrored her face lips, swollen with lust, very inviting, but my tongue was now doing the probing, licking and sucking. "Ooooooohhhhhhhh, that's it," she said. That's the spot right there.

Lick me right there, right on my clit." She rotated her ass in tight little circles. She started to lift up against me as she before, but less desperately, more purposefully and rhythmically. I did a Tom Jones bump and grind, and then three or four deep jabs.

"Don't stop," she gasped. "Oh, my god, that's so good, Lover. Do it...Do It...DO IT!!" "Make me have it all, stick your fat dick all the way up my cunt. Make me cum, make me cum you randy git!"

While she was talking to me, I couldn't help thinking that she was really talking to herself, acting out a masturbation fantasy, and in her excitement, my own excitement mounted.

As I lay stretched out between her legs, I felt myself stiffen harder than I had ever been in my life. I was beyond hope, beyond control, beyond caring about anything in the world other than her cunt and my cock. My genes were rampant to sow wild oats.

"Oh, sweet jesus!" she cried. "Oh, do it, lover, do it, do it, do it harder and deeper. Be rough with me. Shove it up harder." I tongued her harder and faster, running my tongue around her blood engorged lower lips before once again attacking her clit. My tongue was like a weapon, a dagger of delight.

"Yes, oh yes, oh yes yes yes yes yes," she moaned. "Now, right NOW! Oh, oh, oh, oh, my god. Oh, lover, oh god, make me cum, oh, yes, yes, oh, I'm cuming, cuming, cummmmmmmmmming...!

She tucked up against me in one last, prolonged effort and shuddered. She shuddered again and then she screamed, tossing her head wildly to and fro. I couldn't help myself anymore and shot my jizm all over the sheet. I could feel the warm fluids on my belly. Sticky love juice, which I had wanted to spurt up her cunt for such a long time. Karina thrashed about momentarily,then fell back limply, with my head resting against the inside of her smooth thigh. I moved up her torso to take her in my arms, whilst she ran her hand down toward my crotch.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I got a little bit over-excited myself. I need a couple of minutes." She propped herself up on an elbow.

"That's all right," her speech was slightly slurred. "I can wait." Her hair had tumbled down over her eyes and she shook it back, causing her breasts to rise and fall, pinning my eyes to them.

Women who have their hair cut short for ease of maintenance destroy one of the female's strongest sex come-on signals by not being able to flick long hair at a man.

Karina had a wicked grin on her face and her eyes had a faraway, unfocused, glazed look about her. She rolled away from me and took some folded tinfoil from a table by the bed and unwrapped it. There were half a dozen marijuana cigarettes in the foil package.

She lit one, inhaled deeply and passed it to me. I had tried a few puffs once before without much effect. This time, I followed her lead and sucked the smoke in deeply, holding it in my lungs as long as I could. We passed the joint back and forth for about five minutes, but I didn't feel a thing. Then it hit me.

At first I felt slightly dizzy and then I began to feel as though I was floating just off the bed. I was still caught up in this marvelous sensation of free flight when she bent over me and took me in her mouth again, her tongue working furiously. When I plugged into her this time, I wasn't concerned about coming too fast. A standing dick has no conscience. Mine hadn't. She matched my movements, arching higher against me until she began to writhe and then she shuddered and screamed once more.

I could feel her fingernails raking my back. Karina flopped back in apparent exhaustion. After a moment she opened her eyes. Her pupils were dilated and she had an unfocused look as though she was squinting to see someing better. She had the same crooked grin.

"Oh, kee..rist, baby," she said. "I'm so damn hot. I'm so damn fucking hot. I stayed rigid and started to move about in her again.

"No," she said. "Fuck me in the ass."

My jaw dropped. "Where?" "My ass. Fuck me in my ass. I want a back scuttle" All night long I had been trying without success to achieve some measure of control over her.

Now it looked as though my efforts were doomed to failure. "Can you come that way?" I asked lamely. The truth of the matter was that I had never done it before.

"Yes," she said. "Hurry, I'm so hot, so hot..."

"I'll finger fuck my twat as you ride me doggy-style"

She twisted away from me and crouched at the end of the bed on both knees, her ass in the air and her face pressed sideways on a pillow. I stood behind her on the floor with my knees against the bed. A look of passion and deep desire was all over her face.

Karina was gagging for my sex sausage up the chutney tunnel. I felt fear and absolute joy at the prospect of my first ass fuck.

Reaching between her legs, she grabbed my cock and rubbed it along the crack of her ass. Her bottom was unbelievably wet and slippery. Just the touch of it excited me tremendously. She guided me to the rosebud of her anus, and the head of my cock was partly in.

I started to shove foreward and she cried, "Easy! Very gently. Take it slow and very easy!"

She moved slowly against me so that more of my prick went into her anus, how much I couldn't really tell because of all the wetness and the unreality of it all.

You have never felt a vagina as tight as an arse hole. Sweat was running down all parts of my body. She rocked back and against me and I was sucked even further inside her.

As I rocked back and forth, I could feel her sphincter muscle contracting. One of her hands was fiddling her clitoris, massaging it frantically. She groaned and grunted and whispered, "Oh, lover, Jesus lover," and she yelled, "Give it to me, give me all of it, more, Fuck me. More, MORE, MORE, MORE!!!"

I thrust into her with my hands grabbing the cheeks of her ass and she moaned in pain but did not stop. I was drenched with sweat. I had never been more inflamed in my entire life.

Suddenly, I exploded in her! My breath blew out in a whoosh, like I had been holding it in all day. Karina did not let me go, actually clamped her muscle tight to hold me in her, really forcing my cock to stay semi-erect as she continued to grind against me, rubbing herself at the same time until at last her entire body convulsed violently and there was a final piercing scream the filled the room.

Then she slumped forward, face down, on the bed. I remained where I was, looking at her trim body. I had never had a sexual experience in my life to compare with this. Sweat was still pouring out all over me and my legs shook. The room was silent as a tomb. I asked her if she was all right but she did not respond.

In every sense of the words, she was really and truely ...fucked I withdrew my aching penis from her ass and stumbled into the bathroom. The bathroom was crammed with lotions and oils and creams and shampoos and conditioners and assorted cosmetic paraphernalia.

In contrast with the disarray of the rest of the apartment, everything was neatly arranged, precisely marked. I got washed, and when I returned to the bedroom, I found Karina curled up in the bed asleep with her mouth slightly open.

She was clutching a small rust-colored teddy bear. She was still stark naked and I couldn't help admiring shapely body. I shut the door quietly and let myself out. I called Karina late the next morning and she answered in her breathless, husky, and very sexy voice. She made no reference to our evening together, nor did she seem to exhibit any sign of even knowing who I was.

"Oh, hi," she had said in a neutral tone, and for an eerie moment I thought I would have to identify myself beyond my name by saying someing like "I'm the guy who fucked you in the ass last night."

I asked her when I could see her again and she suggested an afternoon three days later.

"I'll be flying until then and my room mate will be home. She wants to meet you and I'm sure you'll like her."

When I hung up, I thought about what she'd said. If her room mate was anything like Karina, this was going to be the beginning of a very interesting friendship.

I wonder if I shall get to be a member of the 5 Mile High Club?

No comments: