Wednesday, May 21, 2008

He Said...She Said

Written by Wicked and Jaws911 (July 2000)

I want to start by kissing you so deep....sucking your tongue into my mouth......my hands caressing your body...touching you all over..my mouth whispering in your ear ..telling you how bad i want you....my tongue licking along your ear....
trailing down your neck....nibbling as i go......moving down your chest....reaching your nipples..my tongue..licking all around the,....teasing them sucking them into my mouth....gently nibbling.....sliding my wet pussy across your throbbing cock...teasing you with it..not letting you touch me yet....straddling your hips...so that my pussy rests on top of your cock....my juices dripping on it..i feel the heat from you.....feel you throbbing against my lips......my bare chest against yours...you can feel my nipples hard against your skin...while licking...my way down your stomach..you feel me moving my pussy against you....

sliding all the way down till i get to your cock...i slide my tongue along the underside of your shaft.....licking it up and down....feeling you throb against my tongue....my hand caressing your balls....
feeling them tighten at my touch...i slide my mouth over the head and start sucking on just the head....twirling my tongue all around it..sucking it into my mouth...then sliding my mouth all the way down your shaft....taking you all the way into my mouth.....my lips tight on your cock......sliding all the way down....my tongue twirling allover it as i go......
i move my mouth up and down sucking and licking you..feeling you swell while in my mouth.....i keep the motion up..getting more and more tightly with each stroke....feeling you get harder and harder in my mouth...your hands in my hair pushing my head down on you harder...i stop and i whisper in your ear....baby what do you want to do...tell what you want....

I want you to turn so that I can run my tongue up the inside of your thigh.....kissing and sucking my way moving closer and closer to you dripping pussy....forcing myself to go slowly even though my mouth craves your sweet juices.....finally my mouth reaches your pussy and I run the tip of my tongue down the entire length....slowly moving up and down savoring your taste and the sweet smell of your juices I begin to move my tongue in small light circles over your clit.....feeling it get harder with every stroke.....my hands gliding over the backs of your thighs and your ass gently caressing them... then I suck your clit into my mouth....my tongue still teasing it as I pull it deeper into my watering mouth...sliding one of my fingers down between the cheeks of your ass and across your back door until it reaches the source of all the juices running over my face....slowly I slide my finger inside you pushing it deep inside....twisting and turning it to tease every spot inside you............

moving against your finger...my pussy getting wetter and wetter...my hands on your head ..pulling you closer as you suck harder on my clit....my legs wrapped around your shoulders...i feel your tongue across the tip of my clit as you suck on it....my legs start to tremble....
i feel your finger moving faster and deeper in me...moving against your mouth...you feel me throbbing...moaning so loud.....i start to shake....moaning i'm going to explode....your mouth tighter on my clit .....arching my back....i pull your head tight to me as i cum so hard....my whole body shaking.....moaning louder as my juices fill your mouth....holding my hips tight as i move wildly..unable to stop cumming......your tongue licking all my sweet juices.......

Lapping up your juices as they run all over my face. When you body stops quivering I turn you so we are face to face.....I press my mouth to yours.....my tou tongue nge darting into your mouth...My hands moving to your hips and I gentley push you back on to my hard throbbing cock......I moan with pleasure as I feel the head of my cock slide into your pussy....I whisper into your ear "god you are so wet....hot....and tight...mmmmmm you feel so good"......slowly lowering you down until I'm all the way inside you....

my mouth on yours....our tongues teasing each others..i taste my sweetness on you....moaning oftly against your mouth as i feel you in me so deep....my pussy tightens on your cock...feeling you throb....
i wrap my legs around you...wanting you closer to my body....i lean my head down..and let my tongue lick around your nipples....teasing them...then sucking them in my mouth....my hair brushing across your chest as i do this...

My finger tips running down your spine as you ride my cock.....squeezing your ass and pulling you down harder onto me...feeling your pussy wrap and tighten around me with every stroke.....my mouth moving to lick at your nipples as they brush by my face....mmmmmmm you feel sooooo good......sliding a hand down and running my fingers along the edge of your pussy coating them with your sweet juices......then bringing them back up to my mouth so I can taste you.....MMMMMM sweet as ever.....
then returning them to your hot slit to again coat them....this time bringing them up and runnning my wet fingers over your lips....watching your face as you taste your own juices......then returning them for the third time.....I soke only one finger this time and slowly slide it up untill it reaches your ass........then I slide it in slowly.....feeling your pussy get even tighter as I penetrate your back door with my finger........

moaning as i feel your finger slide in my ass....my pussy gripping your cock tighter.....leaning over I lick at your lips...tasting the traces of my juices on them....as i move harder on your cock ...i suck your tongue into my mouth...tease it with my tongue...i feel your finger gliding in and out of me faster...driving me to the edge....my juices running down your cock....leaning down lower to lick at your nipples....your hips raising up to drive your cock deeper in me.....nibbling at your nipples...i feel your hand wrapped in my hair.....sitting up....looking in your eyes...i lean back....so you can watch your cock moving in and out of my pussy....watching your face as you watch....makes me so much hotter.....moving faster on your cock.....my fingers moving to slide across my throbbing clit...reacing for your other hand i guide it to mine...so we rub my clit togther....moaning louder....my body tingling all over...
i tell you how badly i want us to cum together Feeling our fingers wrap together as they rub back and forth across your clit......my cock swelling and growing harder inside you with every magical stroke.....watching the look of extasy on your face as my finger plays in your ass.....
feeling your pussy gripping me tight....moaning.......I want to explode inside you.....I want to feel you cummmm all over my cock while I blast cum deep inside your pussy.......feeling your body tremble on top of me as mine begins to shake uncontrolably....ramming my cock in deeper amd harder.....oooooooo.....going to cummmmm.....

moving wildly on your throbbing cock.....feeling you shaking under my withering body....your fingers pushing me to the brink of desire....
i cant hold back....as i hear your moans...and your hot cum shooting in me ...filling me up...i let go and explode so hard on your cock...my head thrown back ....screaming at the intensity of it all...
moving so wild you hold me tighter to you..my pussy shaking Uncontrollably....my sweet juices running down your cock and over your balls as I keep cumming wave after of sheer bliss....slowing down...
i lean over you resting on your chest....i whisper in your ear......

...wrapping my arms around you....holding you tight to me...breathing hard in your ear...tenderly kissing your cheek...my fingers caressing your back..
massaging your shoulders and down your spine...feeling the warmth of your body against mine...as we slowly drift off to sleep...with the feeling of sheer ecstasy.

No comments: