Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Passion by the Moonlight

Written by Wicked (May 2000)

Its after midnight, clear dark night...the stars are bright over head....
And only the light of the moon...we pull up to the picnic area near the water and get out.walking down towards the water.so quiet and peaceful out...standing at the edge of the lake looking out across the water, I can feel you standing behind me.

Your body so close to mine, I can feel the heat coming from you. You brush my hair aside and your tongue slowly and lightly licking along my neck, gently nibbling knowing your driving me crazy just by doing that...you lick my ear slowly and teasingly...breathing deep in my ear.

Whispering...how hot I make you. I feel your arms reach around me, Sliding your hands under my shirt, you caress and squeeze my breasts gently pinching my nipples...feeling them get hard under your touch...Your fingers tracing around them my nipples getting harder. Leaning back against you, I can feel your hardness against me, I press my body tight against you. You slide your hands under my skirt, Your hands gently caressing me as they move downward.

As your hands move over my belly and further down, you discover I�m not wearing anything under my skirt. Your fingers seeking and finding my heat.
They slide between my lips, moving back and forth, your fingers getting so wet from my juices. I reach down and my fingers join yours...rubbing and teasing my pussy.

My juices covering my fingers, I take them and slide them across your lips...you suck the juice off my fingers tasting my sweetness...your fingers plunging in and out of my hot wet pussy...making me moan and move against you, pushing my ass against you.

We move to the picnic table...you lift me up to sit on the edge of the table. You kneel down, your hands spreading my legs apart. Your mouth kissing the insides of my thighs softly. You can feel me tremble under your lips, moving higher your tongue licking along my lips moving slowly up and down. Your fingers are spreading my lips apart so you can see my clit. Throbbing so hard, you can see how excited I am.

Your tongue licking lightly at the tip of my clit, teasing it. I lean back on my arms to watch you, seeing you licking me gets me even hotter. Your tongue licking around my clit, barely touching it, I move upward towards your mouth, wanting more. But you wont just yet; you want to tease me to the edge. You take your finger and slide it slowly in my pussy, you can feel me tighten up on as you move it slowly in and out. You glide your teeth across my clit ...making me pull your head closer to me, so I can move my clit across your mouth as you lick me. You know I am getting close to the edge.

You move away from my pussy, You bring your mouth to mine, kissing me deeply, I can taste my self on your tongue. Such a sweet taste, you nibble on my ear and whisper that you want to watch me pleasure myself. Sitting back you watch as I slowly stroke my clit, my fingers moving on my clit.

It feels so good; I watch your face as I stroke myself faster. Moaning as my clit gets harder, you can see it throbbing, my fingers moving down to dip inside my pussy, I am so wet my juices covering my finger. I can see how hot you are watching me, your cock so hard and swollen.

As I move my fingers back to stroking my clit you move closer to me and you slide your finger inside my pussy getting it wet, then gently start to slide it in my ass. You watch me stroking faster as you move it deep in me stroking me a little faster. Moving with you and stroking my throbbing clit harder, I moan that I am going to cum.

You urge me on, moving your finger harder and faster. You feel me starting to shake, my fingers moving faster as I start to explode. Seeing me cumming you can�t resist you plunge your tongue deep in me as I cum hard. You lick my juices up as you plunge your tongue deep in me.

Shaking so hard as I move faster you feel my pussy gripping your tongue as I keep cumming.
Moaning and shaking harder, I contract tighter on your tongue, cumming more intensely. You lap up my juices, telling me how sweet I taste I move wildly on your tongue .You take me off the table turning me around and bend me over , you slide your hard cock, which is throbbing so hard now, in my dripping pussy. You pull me hard on your cock, I gasp as I feel you plunge it in me so deep. You start stroking it in me slow and deep, pulling out till just the head is in me, teasing me with it then plunging all the way in deeper. My ass grinding against you, your hands pinching my nipples, making them harder. I arch my back against, you moaning louder, telling you I want to cum all over your hard cock.

I want to feel you explode in me...I reach down and rub my clit fast.... You feel my pussy tightening up on your cock, making you plunge faster in me. Your hands pulling my hips harder to you, telling me in my ear, how hard your going to cum in me. Grinding together harder and faster...till we both explode together, Our bodies shaking as we explode together, Our juices flowing over each other as we cum so hard and intense.

My pussy so tight on your cock as we keep cumming wave after wave, Till we collapse on the table breathing heavy, your kissing the back of my neck and whispering in my ear how hot we are together.

I lean back and kissing you deep, I suck your tongue into my mouth, whispering against your lips I tell you how good you feel.

No comments: