Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Roomate (Part 2)

by Kim Cantwell (June 2000)

Jake, MJ's boyfriend, and I were enrolled in the same class together, Intro to Drama.
For the class project the students had to be actors in one of two plays for that semester. Jake was selected to play Peter Pan in some Grad student's play, "I, Peter Pan," and I was chosen to play Tinker Bell. There was a scene where I was supposed to be kind of intimate with Pan (I was a lover of his in the play) but the director kept on saying that we didn't look natural together.
I think Pan was kind of hesitant, as I was, because MJ was my roomate.

The semester was coming to a close and the staging of the play not far off, when the director came to talk to me. Sherry suggested that we kiss, or do something intimate to get over our stiffness. I explained the situation to her but she just shrugged her shoulders.
Then she suggested coming over with Jake to work on our scene together at my place. I could tell she thought it was really important so I consented. We got into our costumes. I wore green blush, tights and tutu. I also put sparkles all over (I was supposed to be a pixie, right?) and put my hair up in pigtails.

Jake wore a green t-shirt that was a little too tight for him and tights, also revealingly tight. He had rouge on his cheeks and his hair was long, like a horse's mane. I couldn't help but notice his beautiful package too, all swaddled up in his tights. His balls were huge, and his long cock rested between them, pushing the tights out into the evening air.
We stopped at a gas station to get some beer and I was alone in the car with Jake and his huge organ.

He touched my hair, and said, "don't worry about MJ." I nodded my head, unsure of what that meant.
Sherry came back with the beer and we set off for my place. MJ was home when we got in, and she was surprised to see us come in, all dressed up.
I went to the bathroom for a bit. I pulled my tights up in front of the mirror. I was a bit nervous, but turned on too, he was so cute.

I went back and the three of them stopped talking as I entered and thoughtfully sipped their beers. We started to go over our lines together. Soon Sherry had us go over our blocking, the positions we take while acting.
Then came the intimate scene. MJ sat by my head, my hair touching the sides of her thighs. Sherry was off to the side, like a bed room coach, and Peter Pan was hunched over me. Peter Pan: I saw you flirting with Captain Hook, what was all that about? (He puts an arm next to my chest, drawing closer) Tinker Bell: Peter I wanted to get your attention. (In the script I was supposed to brush his face with my hand, but Sherry wanted me to touch him some place on his pelvis so the audience would think we were really intimate).

I touched his balls and traced the outline of his massive penis pushing against the cotton. He was getting hard and the girls drew in closer, fascinated by his cock's metamorphosis. Soon it was sticking straight out at me, I could see the outline of his head growing deep red against the cotton. He pulled up my tutu and stared at the deep folds of the tights around my sex.

MJ suddenly pulled down my top and revealed my breasts. Peter Pan looked like he was starving for my pussy. He was now hovering over me and I reached over and pulled his dick out. It was red-purple and utterly rigid to my touch.

I began to stroke it with my hand. It was so hot, I remember, like I had pulled a sword out of the forge. Sherry gasped, but soon got over her shock. She helped Pan/Jake out of his shirt and he had this ecstatic look on his face as I coaxed the first drops of come from his dick. He started to moan and spurts of his hot and sticky come landed on my chemise and on my breasts.

I opened at that moment, and the cool air rushed inside to fill me. Incredibly though, he wasn't satisfied. He placed the head of his cock between the deep folds of my tights and began to push.
We all thought he was just playing. MJ was rubbing her boyfriend's come into my breasts, when we heard a ripping sound and I felt the whoosh of his organ filling mine. It was a glorious feeling, every nook and cranny of my pussy touched by this man.
I remember thinking it was okay, looking at his glistening meat as it pulled out briefly before plunging through me again, because he had already come.

MJ took my hair down and started to massage my scalp. Sherry sat by the side, shocked by how she had lost control of the proceedings, but entranced by her own voyeurism.

My legs had only been a little ajar when he tore through my tights, and I could feel his silken balls slapping against my thighs and ass cheeks. He spread my legs and tilted my pelvis up so he could really pound into me. He could reach so far into me his head was teasing my cervix. Suddenly he began to shudder.

I could feel an intense throbbing sensation coming from within and his face was curled up in a mask of pain and pleasure. I grabbed my breasts and touched my nipples until they stood up and then he heaved over me and landed his mouth on mine. Our tongues touched with our kissing and he ran his hand through my hair, crisscrossing MJ's hand and holding it too.

When he pulled out, MJ got up and she began to lick his cock. She lathered it with her spit and proceeded to lick him clean of his juices and mine. Sherry came over and again pushed my legs apart and began to lick my clit. It was swollen and sensitive, even to the air, but her gentle licks eased the sensations racking my body until they gave birth to an orgasm so powerful I shouted and closed my legs around her head.
As the waves of warmth began to subside, I could feel another tidal wave of the big O coming at me.

Sherry was sucking the come out of me, using her tongue to ply into my plush walls and pulled wads of come out on her tongue and either licked it onto my thigh or swallowed it, I don't remember, probably a bit of both.

The four of us spent the night making love together, MJ and her man, and me and Sherry. I enjoyed making out with Sherry, I finger fucked her and sucked her clit until she came.

We lay in bed together kissing and touching.
We slept through the next day, exhausted, but my intimacy problem with Peter Pan was solved.

No comments: