Wednesday, October 01, 2008

James iced delight

Written by Wicked (January 2001)

Fingertips.... Lightly brushing the side of your face.... The strong feel of your jaw...one finger softly touching your lips...tracing the outline...eyes staring deep into yours.... Deep emerald pools.... Burning bright...warm breath in your ear.... Soft whispers...tongue gently gliding over your ear.... Feel your body shiver...warm lips pressed against your neck...trailing downward...fingers running through your hair...caressing your neck...sultry lips covering yours...soft pressure.... Low sigh escaping...lips parting...our tongues exploring...tasting.... A slow dance...twisting togther...hands touching you all over....

Feeling the heat rising from your skin...kiss deepens...my lips suck at your tongue...your moan fills my mouth...deeper i draw you in to my sweet mouth...your hands tangled in my hair...your body pressing tighter to mine...hips swaying together...your hands pull my head back...your lips leave a burning trail down my neck...stopping to softly suck at the base of my neck...your nose is filled with my sensual scent.... Inflaming your senses.... My soft whisper...softly caressing your name as I say it.... My hands roam over your strong shoulders...feeling your body tremor from my touch.... Your mouth continues its journey...your tongue leaving a wet trail down between my cleavage...my soft breasts pressing against you.... Your arms pulling me tighter against you...our bodies molded together...my hands slide under your shirt.... Exploring your chest...softly brushing against your nipples...your low moan reachs my ears...my fingertips tease you...your mouth search for my breast....

Your tongue finding my nipple.... Flicking your tongue across it...feeling it grow ripe.... My fingers tracing circles around yours.... Your skin hot to touch.... Your lips capture my nipple.... Sucking into your mouth.... My gasp of delight as I press my hips harder against you.... You can feel the pleasure sweep through me as you suck at it.... Our bodies moving together...raising your head to look at me...slowly backing me up towards the bed...laying me down gently...your body covering mine...your mouth covering mine once more...a passionate kiss...you move one leg between mine...my hands undo your shirt.... Baring your chest.... Dipping my head down ...my tongue caresses your nipples....

Your low moans igniting me...your hands exploring me...sliding my pants down...you can feel my thighs tremble...eager for your touch...my hands undo your pants...sliding them down...my hands move around to squeeze your ass.... Pulling you closer.... Skin against skin.... So hot...the waves of pleasure rippling through out our bodies.... Sliding my left leg along yours...sliding it higher...till its wrapped around your hip.... My hands moving up and down your back...my lips seeking yours.... Sucking at your bottom lip.... Feeling your hands caressing my sides.... Slowly moving down over my hips...pushing against you...till we roll over...i slide my body up yours...reaching for your hands...our fingers innertwined...i lean over you...my voice a soft whisper in your ear..."let me leave you breathless."...Releasing your hands.... My lips softly brush across your neck...my hand reachs for something on the nightstand.... But you can�t see...only hear the sounds...my lips move from your neck...as i raise head.... My eyes staring in to the depths of yours...you feel a cold wetness against your neck.... Smiling at you.... The surprise in your eyes...slowly gliding a ice cube along your neck...my warm tongue licking slowly the cold wet trail.... Fire and ice.... Moving down your neck further.... My tongue gliding along the cold droplets of melted ice...the combination so intoxicating to the senses...gliding the ice down your chest...slow circles i make...around your nipples...the melted ice running down your chest...my tongue licking all around your cold wet nipple.... The tip of my tongue teasing....Tasting....

My warm breath blowing across it.... My soft lips covering it.... Sucking it into my hot mouth.... Tracing your other nipple with the ice at the same time...i can hear your low moans...your body shivering.... Not from the cold�. But from the new sensations...so exciting...sucking and teasing till i move to the other one...taking my time.... I can feel your hands softly caressing my back as my tongue works its magic...moving further down...gliding the ice over your stomach.... My tongue dancing across the wet trail it leaves.... My hips slide lower�. Pressing against you.... Letting you feel briefly my moist wet lips brush against your cock...feeling you press your hips closer...my tongue licking around your belly button...letting the ice melt there.... Pooling...my tongue licking at it.... Back and forth I tease your cock.... Feeling your body tremble...can you feel my wetness cover you as I move? My eyes look up to gaze into yours.... The burning heat in yours penetrating my gaze...sliding my body further down...till i'm between your legs...sliding the ice cube slowly down your inner thigh...watching the melted ice trickle down...dipping my head ...my breath blowing across it....

Watching your body jerk from the sensation.... My tongue darting out to lick the wet path.... Doing the same to your other thigh.... This time I let the ice move higher.... My tongue slowly licking...soft kisses as it moves higher.... I stop for a moment...my eyes still fixed upon yours...i slide the remains of the ice cube in my mouth.... And slide my tongue across the head of your cock...your body jerks as you feel my cold tongue...slowly my tongue dances around the head.... Cool water from the melted ice trickles down your shaft...I can feel you getting even harder...parting my lips...watching you.... I slide them over your cock...watching your face.the delight reflecting in your eyes...moaning my name...the ice melted...but my mouth still cool�i glide my lips down your cock.... Feel the heat coming from you...throbbing so hard...moving down till your all the way deep in my mouth...my hand cupping your balls...softly caressing you.... Your hips raising higher�pressing yourself deeper...i begin a slow steady stroke...up and down i glide my mouth.... Each stroke you feel my lips tighten....

My tongue licking the underside as I increase my pace...your hips raising to meet my lips...your hands tangled in my hair.... Pressing me down...your whispered words of passion filling my ears...your desire arousing me...faster i move...harder i suck.... Wanting more of you.... My other hand touching and caressing the inside of your thigh.... You�re swelling more inside my mouth.... I sense you getting close...increasing my pace...sucking harder...i want you to explode.... Your moans louder.... Telling me your near the brink...tigher ...harder.... My hand squeezing your balls tighter...I want your hot juice...your body jerks hard.... Your hips thrust against my mouth as you yell my name...your hot cum flooding my mouth...sucking every drop of it...moaning as i swallow your essence...draining you...my thighs drenched...your passion ignited my own ...raising my head...watching the emotions flicker across your face...i move back up your body...my lips against your neck.softly kissing you...your arms wrapped around me tight...lying against you...my head against your chest....

Your hand stroking my hair...your fingers under my chin.raising my face to look at you.... Kissing me...

No comments: