Thursday, October 02, 2008

Passionate Waters

Written by Wicked (January 2001)

The glow of the sun as it begins its decent.... its reflection bouncing off the ocean waves...Standing on the shore.... watching the setting sun.... A warm breeze blowing through my hair...The waves lapping at my bare feet...I feel you come up behind me...your arms circling my waist.... smiling to myself as I lean back against you...turning my head...I smile a slow smile at you...I catch a glimpse of the twinkle in your eyes....

Your lips brush across my ear.... as they move...and you trail soft kisses down the side of my face.... your arms pull me tighter as I move closer back against you.... the sun almost totally gone.... sinking in the distance into the ocean...Your mouth covers mine...as we sink into the sand...lying side by side...our lips meeting...lips brushing together...tracing the outline of your lips with the tip of my tongue.... as my tongue darts away.... you capture my full bottom lip.... sucking softly on it....my fingertips glide down the sides of your face......your tongue moving to part my lips.....exploring my sweet mouth.....my tongue eager to join yours.....a slow dance.....they twist together...intertwined...tasting the desire of each other.....deeper.....exploring.....sucking at your tongue....pulling it deeper with in my mouth.....my soft moans against you.....
my hands through your hair....as your arms clasp me tighter against you....your tongue moving from my mouth....trailing along my cheek....down around my chin....and moving slowly down my neck.....soft kisses .....Light nibbles...sucking at the side of my neck...knowing that's my weakness...my hands moving over your shoulders...down your back...cant stop touching you...feeling the heat of your skin underneath your shirt...the way our bodies tremble as we touch. Explore and taste each other...you capture my legs between yours.... holding me tight...my body moves against you as your mouth and tongue seek to tease my senses.... my hands slide under your shirt.... feeling your chest...the feel of your body underneath my soft touch serves to ignite the passion even deeper in me.... my fingers tracing slowly around your nipples....
slowly moving inward...hardening at my touch...feeling your low moan against my neck...my hips moving against you...teasing you...back and forth I move in a slow seductive motion....you move a hand downward....cupping my ass.....pulling me hard against you....your hardness against me....throbbing through your clothes...it begs for release.......my hips moving against it.....enticing you......you move from my neck.....looking down at me......your eyes penetrating mine.....desire evident in our reflections....your hand moves down my chest.....undoing the buttons of my dress.....
your eyes locked on mine as you push it back...exposing my bare skin.......the last shadows of light. Reflecting off my trembling body...your gaze moving to my breasts...soft and supple...nipples erect from the feelings you invoked...you take your finger...and slowly trace around one nipple...slowly teasing it...watching grow harder...my hips grinding harder against your cock.... your hardness against me...making me wet...the tip of your finger tracing around the tip of my nipple...moaning huskily...my senses so inflamed...your head dips down and your lips capture it...sucking it into your warm mouth.....my back arching....pressing my breast tighter to your mouth....your tongue swirling all around it....sucking harder.....my moans driving you to suck even harder....my hands moving up and down your body....seeking....undoing your pants....I slide my hand in....seeking you.....finding you. My fingers brushing against the head.... moaning louder as I feel how swollen you are.... my hand sliding down to wrap tightly around you.... your mouth moving to my other breast.... paying the same attention to it as you did the other...your hard shaft in my hand...just feeling you makes my pussy get even wetter...my sweet juices running down my inner thighs.... my clit aching with desire...my whispered words of passion.... filling your ears.... slowly you suck and tease me...you know the madness your causing...but you are in no hurry....my hand grips you tighter.....stroking your rock hard cock tighter.....I can feel your body jerk with each long stroke.....

My hand strokes your hard shaft tighter...the softness of my hand as it moves up and down further ignites the fire in you.... Feeling you grow even harder.... Sucking harder on my nipple in response to me...It grows more erect in your mouth. Your tongue sweeping across the tip.... the tremors moving through out my body...your hand moves down over my hip.... sliding over my thigh.... moving over my ass.... gently squeezing. Pulling my closer.... Moving slightly beneath you.... My hand still stroking your cock.... as I do ...the head brushes against my pussy...Your low moan as you feel my wetness....
My soft wet lips.... you raise your head to gaze into my eyes.... You see the smoldering fire you have created...I gaze back...seeing the hunger in your eyes.... Your eyes telling me how badly you want me...
The moonlight reflecting off our bodies...The air heavy with our passion...I push you off of me...onto your back...sitting across your stomach...I raise my dress over my head...letting your eyes drink in my bare skin...I move to remove your pants...My eyes locked on your magnificent hard cock...I break my gaze away...and move my body back up yours.... once more sitting across your stomach.... the soft feel of my bare pussy teasing your stomach...You can feel the dampness against you.....my hands reach for yours ..Raising them over your head...my hands clasped with yours.... pinning them down...my mouth descends...my soft kisses across your closed eyes...down your cheek ...along your jaw.... pausing when I reach your lips...lightly I brush mine against yours.... my tongue moves to trace a sweet line around them.... then gliding into your warm mouth.... my sweet breath filling your mouth as I take your tongue.... sucking softly at first.... then moving to explore your mouth...dancing with your tongue.... You feel my pussy moving slightly against your stomach.... my juices running down my lips...
I know you want to taste my sweetness...your body moves against mine...trying to get even closer.... Our kiss deepens further.... sucking madly at each other's tongues.... the only sounds can be heard is the crashing waves. And the low moans that escape us.... my lips break free from yours...Raising my head.... my supple neck just above your mouth...your lips burn against my skin as you suck at my neck.... You inhale my sultry scent...As your lips work their magic on my neck.... My nipples brush against your chest.... you can feel them getting more excited.... They feel so hard.... moving my hands from yours. I lean back slightly...cupping my breasts togther...i lean toward your mouth...You hear my sharp intake of breath as your tongue moves across them...licking and sucking.back and forth.... My pussy pressing harder against your stomach.... my lips swollen...My clit throbbing...You ignite the passion deep within me...My head thrown back as your hands join mine...cupping my breasts.... your mouth kissing and sucking.... The breeze blowing my long hair...Your eyes never leaving me...my expressions drive you on...I move one hand...sliding it down.... gliding it between my wet pussy...soaking it with my sweet juice...I bring it back up to you...your lips suck my finger into your mouth.... moaning as you taste me...watching your face as you suck and lick every drop...so sweet you moan.
"I want to taste you". You whisper
how badly do you want to taste me I ask?"
I hunger for your sweet juices " you tell me.
Then you shall have them I tell you my eyes never leaving yours.
the raw hunger a reflection of my own I move upward stopping before I reach your eager mouth I turn around. my wet pussy just above youleaning down. I grasp your hard cock in my hand as I lower my bare wet lips to your waiting mouth. My mouth descends on your cock my lips wrapped around the head sucking you into my warm mouth in one fluid motion.
your hands move to grasp my ass and pull me down your tongue sliding between my wet swollen lips back and forth your tongue moves moaning against your cock as I slide my mouth downward.taking your length deep in my mouth. your tongue dancing across my throbbing clit teasing it. then sliding down to slowly enter my warm wetness slowly your tongue penetrates me savoring every drop of my juices as you move deeper in me..my mouth locked tightly on your hard cock moving up and down.slowly sucking you as I move..
my hand grasping you at the base.stroking you as my mouth works its magic on youyour hands pull me down hard on your tongue. Gasping as I feel you so deep within me my hips moving in time to your tongue my mouth sucking harder on you my hand gripping your tighter your hard cock exciting me moreyour tongue driving me to the edge as I move up and down against your face moving away from my pussy, you catch my clit between your teeth nibbling and sucking it into your mouth moaning louder.
I work my mouth faster deeper your cock moves in mouth your hips rising to meet my lips. your tongue moving back to dive in me harder this time. moving in and outharder you and deeperdriving me to the edge. my mouth tighter on your cock. my hand stroking you harder as my mouth sucks your throbbing shaft in and out of my mouthmy pussy rocking back and forth.grinding against your face as your hands hold me tighter my juices running down your face. my sweetness covering your mouth moaning louder.my mouth working harder on your cock sucking just the head my lips tightly gripping it.
My tongue swirling faster around it as my hand strokes your shaft tightly stroking you harder you grow moving from your mouth I have to stop. I want to come on your cock I move to straddle you once more. my swollen wet lips against your hard cockI sit there a moment looking at your face in the moonlight. the raw passion I see moving slowly.
My lips caressing your cock as they move. my hands reach for yours as I lean over you. our fingers intertwinedour lips meeting for a hot deep kiss. our tongues exploring. Dancing.
Twisting together your moans against my mouth as I move back and forth against your cock moving hard pressing down. So the head of your cock brushes against my swollen clit moaning with you sucking harder at your tongue you break one hand free from mine grasping your cock. your mouth still on mine you whisper I need to be inside you I want your pussy wrapped around my cock. moaning yessssss you guide your cock to my dripping pussy. slowly slide the head in. your hands move to my hips hold them not letting me move.

As your work the head in and out of me begging you. I want you deeper our lips locked tight together your tongue sucking mine as you pull my hips down fast and hard on your cockmy breathless gasp against your lips my muscles instantly tighten on your cock. hard and deep you move me on your cock my hard nipples pressed against you.
our lips break apart I seek your ear. sucking madly at it as you move deeper thrusting harder in my tight wet pussy your desire cant be contained any longer. you grip my ass now harder you pull me down. driving your hard cock in me deeper with each stroke..my body moving wildly against you.no control left..I slide my hand down to rub my clit.reaching the edge..I can feel your body trembling the brink is getting closer.our bodies grinding harder together..our skin hot against each other..your moans louder as I suck and bite at your ear..your fingers spreading my cheeks.you drive a finger deep in my ass..
my body shudders.and I scream your name against your ear as I go over the edge of sanity.exploding with a force from deep within..my pussy so tight as it shakes and my cum runs down your cock..as you feel my release your cock thrusts hard and so deep.you yell my name as you plunge hard in me your cock exploding with such force. Rocking my body as you pump.

Filling me with your hot cum our bodies like one now. our moans in one breath our cum mixed together running down us rocking hard and tight. till finally we slow down. our lips meeting in soft kisses.

breathless...

No comments: