Friday, April 18, 2008

The Ad

By Nisaa

"I'm your neighbor's son...My name is Mike.
I'm an 18-year-old high school senior...and do odd jobs around the neighborhood to earn extra cash. Is there anything I can do for you?"
Call 555-9292.

Damn! Now where did I put that ad?
Perhaps that neighbor kid could come over and help me get the closet doors back on their tracks.
*giggle*
I don't think I will tell him how they came off the tracks though.
Hmmmmmmm......but they sure held up rather well.
As the image of the night before, naked, sweating bodies......
rutting in heat against the door......
slamming into them......
perhaps we thought it was the wall......
*giggle*

"Hello is Mike home, this is Nisaa from down the block and I want to know if he could help me with some closet doors".

"Sure......I know which house it is.
Did you want me to come over now?"

Scanning the room, it's quite a mess but well, if he's got time......
"oh that would be fine"

I ring the bell and when you answer the door, you're struck by how mature I look...
My broad chest and muscular arms are accentuated by my tank top...
and that bulge in my tight jeans suggests that I'm not "little Mikey" anymore...I ask, "So, you need some help with closet doors?

Wow - the sight of him this early in the morning is a true pleasure.
I forget how nice it is to look at these young studs anymore.
"Yes......sorry for the mess. I really didn't expect you to be available right away"

I knew she was gorgeous, and she must've just crawled out of bed......
I should've waited for her to get dressed I think.
How am I going to concentrate?
She looks great in that sweat suit......
I'd bet she's not wearing underwear......
are her nipples hard?

"Well, Follow me and I'll show you what needs to be done"

"thinking.....'oh yes lead and I'll follow you anywhere......'"

Scanning the room as we walk in......
"Looks like someone had fun in here last night......
I should have at least made the bed, gotten rid of the wine glasses......
Oh dear......
not a very proper image to this young man I'm afraid."

"The closet doors......
well, they seem to have gotten off their track and I can't get them back in.....
Do you think you can fix this or should I call someone else?"

"Let me take a look"
"Ma'am? The track seems a bit bent.....I'll have to take the doors right off......"
"Oh.....excuse me......I didn't mean to back into you"

"My fault.....
I shouldn't have been looking so closely......
I'll get out of your way" and as I back away from him I stumble over pillows strewn on the floor and he catches me.

"Oh how clumsy......
I guess I should have picked up the place before having you over....."

Your arms are around me and you are quite tall......
broad in the shoulders......your black hair falling into your eyes......
those are the bluest eyes......

You're going to kiss me......
I can feel it in the way your arms are shaking and you're looking at me......
I should pull away......
I shouldn't let this happen.......you're the neighbor's son.......

These thoughts are racing through my mind as I feel you pull me to you and my eyes can't take their gaze away from yours......

She's going to let me kiss her......
What are you doing?
She's the neighbor......
she's almost old enough to be my mother.......
I can't let her go......
I have to touch her.

"Mike?"......
"Mike?"......
"I think we should......
I think perhaps you should come back another time?"
and your head is bending toward me......
I'm going to let you kiss me......
oh your arms are so strong......
I feel your hesitation and lift my head to your lips......

Your lips tenderly touch mine.
Softly at first, hesitantly......
"I'm sorry Nisaa......I just had this incredible urge....."

And I kiss you back......
softly at first......
hesitantly......t
hen your arms go completely around me and we're so close.......
your hands move on my back.......
pulling me closer to you......
I feel the bulge in your jeans.......
my hands trace your shoulders......
to the small of your back and back up to your head......

Your hand wraps in my long blonde hair and pulls my mouth onto yours......
your tongue touches my lips.......
you pull your head back and look at me......
kissing me softly......
then with tongue.......
you lift me to you and slide my body down yours......
smiling up at me as you had me above your head......
your hands slipping inside my sweatshirt......
and sliding it off my body.

"I ..... I want you......"

And my hands slide down your back......
down to your firm butt cheeks......
squeezing them......
"I know Mike......we should stop......"

Your lips follow my collarbone ......
To my breasts.......
your hand coming up and cupping my breast as your lips suckle at my nipples......

I hear your breath.......
my hands glide through your hair holding your lips to my nipples.....
and your hands slide into my sweats sliding them off my hips......
"I've never......Nisaa I've never kissed a woman here before......"

And your lips start to travel down my belly.......
to my pussy......
your tongue darts out and slides between my lips.....
so tentatively that my clit stands erect immediately and my own breath catches in my chest.
You push me down to the chair behind me.....
and look into my eyes
"Can I? Can I try?
And if I'm not doing it right will you show me how?"
And my legs spread and you pull my butt cheeks to the edge of the chair......
and your tongue dips once again.
Your hands going to my pussy......

"yes Mike.....spread my lips for your mouth".....
and I'm shaking from your innocence as your tongue licks my pussy.
My moaning starts as you lick harder......
finding my clit you wrap your lips around it and suck......
the wetness from my core creating that scent of cassolette that you know nothing about......
but it works on all males......
the odor from a woman's core......
that scent that you can't quite identify but drives men wild.
Your eyes look into mine as you lick and suck me......
and you moan into my hot core......
licking lower until your tongue reaches the fount of hot wetness and you taste it......
and taste it again......
darting your tongue in and out of me.....

"Nisaa......Nisaa.....I am so hard I'm going to burst"

And I sit up right and push you gently away......
taking your head in my hands I lick your lips......
darting my tongue into your mouth......
tasting myself off you.

"Have you ever been with a woman, Mike?" I ask as I continue to play and tease your mouth, "Have you ever made love to a woman?"

"I've been too uncertain.....too shy......"
And the embarrassing redness of your blush tells me you are a virgin......
and I kiss you deeply......
while pushing you down on the floor onto the pillows scattered there.
I unbuckle your belt, undo the snap..........
linger over your zipper and slowly slide the zipper down over your hard cock.
My hands slide into your jockey shorts and I feel the firmness of your butt cheeks as I kiss your belly.
Sliding your jeans and underwear off your hips.......
your cock springs free.....standing so hard and erect......
slight pre-cum forms at the head and I lick the tip.......
softly and I hear you moaning......
Asking me to......and my lips wrap around your cock and without effort your hips move to meet me.....
and your cock slides fully into my mouth.......
"Oh Nisaa.....I'll cum......I'll cum if you do that......Please......"

And to avoid your fear of cumming too soon, I slide your jeans and underwear completely off your body.......
taking your shirt then and letting my hands roam up your chest as I slide it over your head.
Your erection left for the moment hard and standing straight up - begging to be sat on......

My body crawls up yours following the shirt and I rub my pussy on your cock for an instant......
The tingling in my body tells me I'm on fire.......
on fire because I'm going to be the first......
on fire because your body is so hard and strong......
on fire because your cock beckons to my hot wet cunt......
wanting to be wrapped in my wetness......
and I straddle your body......
bending over to kiss your lips as I slide my hot pussy onto your hard shaft.....
slowly......
sinking slowly......impaling myself onto you steel rod.
And my body moves slowly at first......I take my breasts and dangle them over you......
your hands reach up for them......
"suck the nipples Mike.....
take them into your lips and suck on them"
and you do just that.....
my hips moving faster onto you......as your cock is enveloped inside my warmth......

I sit straight upright and guide your hands to my hips and your passion takes over......
you start to force me harder and harder onto your cock.......
our pace meeting......
my muscles squeezing your hardness and your body muscles straining to pull me onto you harder......
you look up at me.....by this time my lids are half closed and I'm lost in the passion we have created......
and I feel the tingling start in the pit of my stomach......
and I hear your breathing become faster......and I urge you on.....
"That's right baby......fuck me......fuck me hard.......
take this pussy and make it yours......
do it baby......do it hard" and you flip me onto my back and take me like a man driven......
my legs spread for you and you ram your cock inside of me......
rutting like a buck in heat.......taking my arms and pinning them over my head......and we are both on the edge.

My hips meeting your every powerful thrust and I cry "Oh Mike I'm going to explode......."
and you tell me you can't stop......
you can't stop....... and I feel your final thrust as you shoot your hot cum inside of me.....
your back arches and I feel you shoot.....and my own orgasm meets yours......
and your cum has no end......

I pull you to me.....whispering, "don't take it out yet......don't leave my body.......let it drain into me"
and I kiss your cheek and your lips move to mine and your body collapses on top of me......

You start to apologize......
stumbling for words and my finger stills your lips.....
"Don't......don't ruin your moment or mine......this was a wonderful experience......"

Once we got ourselves back together......
I walked you to the door......
you turn to me and pull me to you......
whispering "I'll go get some tools from my dads garage and be back to fix that closet.
Perhaps you should make a list of things you'd like me to do? Can I come back?"

I wink at you as the door closes......knowing you'll be back for more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for bringing back all the sexy stories!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Thank you.

I have a lot of catching up to do on your stories!