Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Toy

By Nisaa (Feb 99)

What would you do darling......
what would you do if I wanted you naked on my living room floor......
kneeling up while I stroked your body? I'd wear my black strapped high heels......
and perhaps a gold/black satin nightie.......
my hands sliding along your skin......
you can't move......oh don't move baby.......
just kneel there and let me feel you.......

"Oh you're getting so hard - you like to get hard for me don't you......
no, no, no......don't talk......
I'll be gentle" .......as I slide my hand around your cock......
gently squeezing it.......your body gives a slight jerk.......oh yes - you can watch......
watch me jack on your cock.......my soft hands gripping it.......a bit tighter now.......

I move behind you.......
my lips grazing the skin of your shoulders.......I'm kneeling there......
you feel my satin sliding against your skin......as my one hand continues to stroke your cock......
and my hard nipples through my satin slide along your back.......
"Do you like that baby?"
"Do you like the feel of my hand on your cock?"......
my other hand slides along your firm buttocks......
pinching lightly...... You feel my fingers slide down the crack of your ass......
stopping to push slightly on your anus.....s
troking your cock harder and harder as my hand plays.

"I like your ass baby......I really love the feel of it"......
and my hand spreads your legs and fondles your balls.......from behind.

Your hips start to move in my hands......
you're fucking my hand......trying not to move but you know if I spank you it's all in play.......I won't hurt you.......
I love it when you get so turned on.......
your cock is dripping pre-cum and I take it off with a finger......
taking my finger to my lips......I suck your pre-cum off and you watch.......
again I go back for more......and your mouth opens a bit......
knowing I'm going to have you taste my finger...... "Oh yes......suck my finger baby......
let me squeeze your balls while you suck my finger......."

My hand slides down your chin......
my fingers playing with your skin.......down your chest......
stopping at your nipples......tweaking each in turn.......
sliding again down your chest and I hear you moan......you know I want your cock......
you know I'm going to stroke you.......
this time my hand grips tighter.......it moves faster on your cock.......
My tongue starts to lick your back.......I'm whispering as I lick your skin and you feel the little electric jolts going through your body......

"Want me to suck you off baby?
Want to cum in my mouth?
Should I wrap my lips around your hard cock and suck you hard?"

My other hand slides back up the crack of your ass......
"Nice ass baby.......I love your tight cheeks" and I give them a squeeze......

"Lean over for me my sweet young stud......
oh yes......that's it.......down on all fours......let me feel you hump my hand".

My body moves to the side of you.......stroking your cock harder and harder......and my hand caresses your ass cheeks.......you move on my hand......
feeling my other hand caressing you......sliding my fingers up the crack of your ass and down again....... I lean over and whisper in your ear......
"Oh how I want to fuck your sweet ass......should I slide my finger in your ass while you fuck my hand?
Would you like that Baby?" and your breathing gets heavier and your moans more constant......
my hands working you over.

Whispering again in your ear..... "Do you know how I adore you my sweet?
Do you know that my hands crave your body? My lips want to touch you all over" and I lick your ear.......
I move behind you and you are a bit tense.....not knowing what to expect.......
I put my hand between your legs and stroke you once again......
"spread your legs for me darlin'.......that's good......spread them for Nisaa"
I whisper in a husky voice filled with heat.

You spread your legs and I crawl under you.......
you're still on all fours and you watch me come between your legs.......
my hands both gripping your ass......spreading your ass cheeks and teasing your anus with my fingertips....... I take your cock in my mouth......
just the head at first......I suck you hard and strong.......just the head.......
grazing your steel shaft with my teeth...... I look you in the eyes and you feel my hot breath on your rod......
"Fuck my face Baby. Fuck my face now" and my mouth surrounds your cock.......
you slide it in and out of my mouth and I feel you grow even harder.
Your strong, throbbing cock in my mouth.......my hands still gripping your ass cheeks..........oh you're so close to cumming......
you're going to explode in my throat and I grip your ass and pull your cock into my mouth.......
you fuck my face like a stud in heat....... yes, that's it baby.....do it.....
do it hard......fuck my hot wet mouth.......and you start to moan my name.....
"oh Nisaa......Nisaa I'm going to cum.......
I'm going to cum" and you arch your back and I feel you start to shoot into my mouth and I ram my finger into your ass and you cum with such intensity.......
I'm sucking, and swallowing......till your motion starts to slow.......
your cock still in my mouth as you feel the need to collapse.......
You gather me into your arms.....and trying to catch your breath......

Yum, Yum Baby......Now tell me? Do you love being my Toy?

No comments: