Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I Will Always be Your Whore

By Nisaa. (Feb 99)

I think of you especially at night when I crawl into bed...
all alone.... in front of the crackling fire....
so beautiful to see....the reflection of our bodies would be so beautiful....
to see you in the firelight....to see your face, your eyes looking into mine just before you enter me....
makes my blood become liquid fire...to feel your strong hard cock inside of me....moving slowly at first...then thrusting as you become so eager to have me....
to feel your throbbing cock explode inside of me.....

It is such a wonderful dream....lying there in your arms.....
recovering from one stretch of incredible sex, feeling, touching.....and waiting for the feelings to overcome us again because those feelings are never far below the surface....

I feel your fingers tracing the curves of my body, your fingertips brushing my nipples so recently sucked on..my hands trace your back to the curve of your ass cheeks I love so much..
squeezing gently with knowing hands and fingers..loving the feel of your skin on mine..bodies slick with sweat..touching at every possible curve..talking, whispering how incredible you are.....
you telling me how you think of nothing else but how soon you can get home to me....
kissing me deeply as our tongues dance..

My fingers eventually finding their way to the head of your cock..
taking it in the tip of my fingers and playing softly, letting you know my need is not far away..
your hand reaches for the back of my head and entwines in my hair pulling my head up for your kiss..
your tongue reaches inside of my mouth, invading me..
and I know that your need is as great as mine is.

My hand envelops your cock..
growing inside the palm of my hand..I start to stroke you as you move your lips down my face, to my neck..
clamping your teeth gently on my nipple and darting your tongue at the hard bud..
letting me know that you will travel further down my body....
as you start your descent.....
opening my legs with your hands.playing with the insides of my thighs....
your hand reaches my hot wet pussy and your fingers splay my lips..one finger enters me..
two..
you are gentle at first..my moans reach your ears and your tongue darts at my clit.......
you position yourself in between my legs..spreading them further..my hands reach down and open my lips for your inspection......
to the pink lips inside you want to suck and lick..
my wetness on your hand evident of our last session, but new wetness starts to slide down your fingers..
your tongue starts to lap it up .
Licking down to my ass..
up again with the flat of your tongue to my clit..
taking it into your mouth and sucking gently on it while your tongue darts at it......
your tongue like a hard little cock enters my hot hole..
in and out and licking and sucking.again inside of me..
followed by your fingers starting to fuck me..fucking me hard, deeper, faster..

My body starts to move under you, moans not so quiet..
hips moving on your face.fucking your tongue and fingers.breathing erratic..
my need growing frantic.....
whimpering my need of you.my hands reach for your head.....
holding you there..
pushing you down onto my hot cunt..
as I get closer to orgasm, my frenzied movements tell you I'm going to fight you now.
I start to push you away......
your hands pull me back..
I try to squirm out from under you......
your face holds me down as your hands and arms pin me under you..
your tongue and fingers start to fuck in earnest..
your hand grabs for our toy..
I feel the head of that fake cock at the entrance to my core..
you start to slide it inside of me.
slowly.....
twisting it around..
further and further into me..
your mouth licking at me.the cock totally deep inside of me..
and you start to fuck me with it - in and out.....
harder and deeper.my body writhing under you..my hips meeting your every thrust....

"You love it don't you baby? Love it when I eat you and fuck you?
Want more?" and you ram that cock inside of me.
"Tell me....tell me you want it....
tell me you want me to fuck you.....
tell me you love it when I fuck you"

you demand and my body reacts.
My lips try to talk.
"Oh yes.do it baby......fuck me harder.please baby.please" I beg.....
and you make me beg for more. "Are you my whore? My love slut.
Is this my cunt to fuck and suck?"

And you keep at me and my body starts to move harder, fucking that fake cock
"I want you.your cock baby..
fuck me with your cock..do it now"
and you quickly climb on top of me....
plunging your raging hard on deep inside of me..
hard, ramming, fucking..and my body tenses under you and my explosion rocks your world as you follow with that throbbing cock exploding deep inside of me..
shooting hot cum into my cunt as my muscles wrap tightly around your steel rod, milking you for more.milking you dry..
and you wrap me in your arms as your cock continues to empty itself into me....
and you kiss me..
letting me savor the taste of my pussy on your lips, your tongue.

"Always be my whore?".
"My extreme pleasure is being your whore"
and I kiss you back deeply as once again the fires bank.....
knowing my dreams are nothing compared to when we are together like this.

No comments: