Sunday, April 06, 2008

The Party

By Nisaa

How many times have you looked at me across the room tonight?
How many times did our eyes make contact while talking to others?
Oh yes Baby, I notice you.....
how could I not know when you're watching me?
The heat from the invisible connection we share burns a path to me.
I can feel you watching me, searching for me.
Silently telling me of your love for me, telling me "wait till I get your clothes off"....and I see your eyes travel up and down my body.

Does anyone else notice do you think?
Do you think they feel the heat we radiate just by being near us?
Did that waitress the other night really wish her husband were there taking notes as she told us? People notice....how can they not?
The liquid fire I feel for you surrounds my body like an aura shining bright on a black night.

What?
Is that a bit of jealousy I see?
Have I been talking to this man too long?
Oh Baby I know he's staring at me.....this cleavage is showing because you picked out my blouse....
if you don't want them to stare, then don't let me go out of the house dressed as such.
Oh But you will.....you spoil me and let me do whatever it is I want.
You know the connection may be invisible but it is as strong as steel.
Oh and just thinking about steel reminds me of your hard cock, that steel shaft you wield so well in my direction.
"What? Oh excuse me, my mind drifted for a moment there....
you were saying?"
Oh how difficult it is to play the attentive hostess while my mind drifts to you.
Look at you dancing with the women....you ooze such charm, they can't help but feel their heart tighten in your arms.

I feel your approach and you slide your hand onto my hip....
What was that dear? A bit of a hesitation?
Did you notice I have no panty lines? I knew it wouldn't take you long to find out I was naked under these slacks.
Do you think anyone else noticed?
After all - you did point out to me last week that the full lace showed through the black slacks....do you think they notice skin tone under there?
Do you think I care? I lean over and give you a kiss and your tongue slides softly into my mouth....
promises of things to come later.
How soon will they all leave?
How soon can we restrain from throwing them all out? Oh what passion I feel for you.....
what fire.....the wetness in my core is starting to seep....I feel my need of you.

Kissing my neck gently with a pat to my butt, you excused us nicely from your co-worker....
Show me something in the kitchen?
What could possibly be in the kitchen that I want to see?

Hmmmmm....how forceful.
Backing me into the cupboards....kissing my neck, my mouth, my chest..
your hands travel over my body and I know by the feel of your member that you are as anxious to be alone as I am.
My body rubs on your hard shaft, telling you of its need of you.....
my hands slide under your shirt and the feel of your skin drives me crazy.....
my mouth wants your mouth, my body wants your body.....
my hot, wet cunt needs your hard steel shaft.
My hands slide into your pants and I wrap my fingers and palm around your hard cock.....I
feel your body shutter and hear the intake of your breath....
"I want to suck you. I want to slide your cock into my mouth and so you can feel my tongue licking you....my mouth sucking you....my teeth sliding along the underside of your shaft to your balls.
Feed me your cock darling.
Feed it to me now." If you don't let me now I will drive you crazy and you know this....but you have that little devil smiling back at me.....
you know the one. The one that sits on your shoulder and tells you to tease me....and you grind your cock into my body whispering, "When they're gone I'm going to fuck you from the doorway to the bedroom and at every point in between - you will know who wants you more than anything"....and I'm biting my lip to not tempt you more.

I turn in your arms.....leaning back on your chest and your arms surround me....
you kiss me lightly on the neck, traveling to my ears.....your hands to my breasts and you feel the tight buds of my nipples standing erect waiting for your touch.....
"We should go back to the party Baby?" I whisper....and your arms tighten around me....
"Baby? Did you hear me?" and your hard shaft presses on my buttocks and I lean back into you applying pressure on your solid cock.

Taking your hands from my nipples....sliding them down my body.....
I stop at the pockets to my slacks....knowing you will slide your hands inside to pull me to you....
and you don't disappoint me....I feel your hands slide into my pockets and stop. "Something wrong Darling?" Your fingers moving inside my pockets....
your hands moving further in and then stopping once more
"Sweetheart?".....and I take your arm and advance your hand further inside....
moving my hips just so.....your fingers brushing up against my bare pussy.....and I start to giggle as I move onto your hand....your fingers parting my moist lips....
"Is this what you want Baby? This hot cunt that wants you so badly?" and I slide your hands out of my pockets and move away and toward the door to rejoin our guests.

I look back and you're standing there - I wink at you and smile - just as I start to push the door open you ask "When did you cut the pockets out of those pants?"
And you hear my laughter as I start to play the perfect hostess once more.

No comments: