Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What would you do?

By Nisaa

I've been wondering what it would actually be like to have you right here in my condo - we have come so far.....now we want to cum even further......

I've wonder what you would do - while sitting on my couch.....what your initial reaction would be if I just knelt in front of you and started kissing you.....
oh yes.....I do love kissing.....it's a wonderful start up.....
I'm kneeling there in front of you......you're sitting on the edge of the couch and we're kissing.....
your arms are around me.....and I'm feeling your strong back under my hands.....I
had brought you some coffee but the coffee is forgotten on the table......

What am I wearing?
Oh - that's a difficult one to picture.....
would it be the floor length multi-colored silk robe caftan with nothing but skin underneath......
would I feel your hands roaming on my body as we kiss......your hand traveling down my back to cup my butt as you pull me to you?? Holding me against your chest as your tongue enters my sweet mouth?
Hmmmmmm......yes.....I Like that.

Or would I wear the short black satin nightie......
my shoulders bare for your light kisses as we break from tongue kissing.....
you're feeling the satin against your hands.....driving you crazy......
cupping my butt.....sliding up my side to my breasts.....lightly touching.....
my nipples straining the satin.....a spaghetti strap slipping down off my shoulder.....or did you nudge it down with your nose? *grin*......
but I see it fallen......the satin exposing the top of my breast.....
your lips traveling the ridge of the satin......the whole outfit not really hiding much......

I can't see me in actual clothes.....something sexy and fine......
something easily taken off.....something to drive your senses wild and your imagination crazy......
you crush me to you for another tongue kiss....deep and strong......I love your hands roaming over my body......touching me.....you slip a hand under the satin......
my skin there for your touch......soft, smooth and oh so very warm.

You lean back on the couch and I feel your hard cock in your pants against my body.....
pressing my chest against it as I start to unbutton your shirt......
my tongue traveling down your chest.....stopping to tickle your nipples hard with my tongue......
sliding down to your belly as my hands start to unfasten your pants.....
you help me as I fumble with the zipper......my hands slightly shaking with anticipation......I want your pants off....down off your hips......
I want to see your hard cock......your lust and want of me......
I want to wrap my hands around it while I lightly lick the head of your hardness......
squeezing your cock......hearing your breath intake.....I really want to slide your steel shaft into my mouth......I take your hand and place it on your cock......
feed it to me darling......feed me your cock and watch it disappear into my mouth......
watch me suck you......watch me suck your hard cock........
your hips move to meet my face......
oh Yes.....you're so hard for me.....your cock tastes so wonderful......
I can tell you love this feeling......

Your hands reach for my head and you wrap your fingers into my blonde hair as I continue to suck you.....
the vision of my head going down on your cock is almost more than you can stand.....
you hold my head......helping me suck you......Watch me baby......
pulling you out of my mouth.....licking down to your balls.....
sucking them one at a time each in turn into my mouth.....while pumping your hard cock with my hand.....once again squeezing a bit harder......
then back to the head of your cock........
I intake only the head.....sucking hard.....harder......
squeezing your balls with my hand......your hips are going crazy......
you try to push my head onto your cock but I don't go further than your head........
licking and stroking - sucking harder......your precum dripping........
my lips rub the precum and I look into your eyes........I offer you my lips and you taste your precum off my lips......
I slide my tongue into your mouth......and you take it and suck it......
my breasts laying on your chest.....
my belly rubbing your cock......

What would happen next?
Would you pull me into your lap???
Would you want me to slide my hot wet pussy onto your hard cock??
Hmmmmmmm.....
I can almost feel you enter me......

Or would you lay me down on the floor......
sliding my nightie completely off my body......
spreading my legs with your hands......
would you lay next to me continuing the kiss and finger fuck me......
driving me crazy with your hands and fingers......
trying not to ram your hard cock into me......or would your tongue slide down my body.........
driving into my hot wet cunt?

What would you do?

No comments: