Friday, April 11, 2008

Take Possession...I Am Yours.

By Nisaa. (Feb 99)

My body screams to lay down for you.......
to let you have your way with me.......
to feel your hands all over me........t
hat real deep tongue kiss as your fingers roam over my cunt and then ram into my hot hole - taking me.......
making claim to my cunt........
feel my breath intake as you finger fuck me while kissing me........f
eel my wetness seep onto the palm of your hand.......Do I like it you ask?

Oh yes feel my hips moving.......feel my muscles grabbing at your fingers........
feel me fucking your hand............sucking on your tongue.......
bring me your fingers.......let me suck them.......watch me suck my juice off of them.......
one at a time.......then kiss me and taste me........
and once again finger fuck me while our tongues dance together.......
I feel your fingers moving in and out of me........ever so slowly on the out take........
sliding in fast and hard on the intake........feel my muscles begging for your fucking........
oh please.......fuck me more........make me yours.......
Do I love being your whore?
Feel how wet I am for you.......feel me move for you........feel my heat and passion building........
oh yes - I am your whore.......with pleasure and passion.......my body reacts to yours.......

Slide down my body and lick and suck on my nipples while you finger fuck me........
fingers ramming harder and harder.......my legs spread oh so wide for you (like they were last night......wide as could be.......knees up and oh that tongue!).......
your hand fucking me........my moans sweet music to your ears.......
I feel your tongue trailing on my skin.......down to my hot cunt........
your tongue flicking on my clit.......should I spread my lips for you?
My hands traveling down as you position yourself between my legs........
my hands spreading my hot cunt wide for you........your tongue licking my juices.......from my ass to the top of my slit........back again........
your tongue rolled and hard.......delving into my wetness.......
fuck me with your tongue baby.......oh please.......yes.......yes........fuck me with your tongue.......my body reacts and try's to get away - the pleasure is so great........your hands on my hips to keep me attached to your mouth........
Oh the pleasure.......the intensity........my body wants you so badly........
your tongue lapping at my wet pussy............enjoying the softness of the shaved cunt........
the lips spread so wide........my clit hard and wanting.......waiting for your tongue.............my hot hole aching for your tongue........
your fingers........oh yes - that's it........slide those fingers again into my cunt.......
fuck me........harder......oh baby please........please fuck me.............my hips fucking your hand back.......moving and grinding........
wanting you so much.
You have me pinned by your mouth........your hands pulling me to you........not letting me go as I struggle not to cum on your face and in your mouth........wanting your hard cock........wanting and begging.

After you've finished torturing my cunt........your cock swollen and hard.......
pre-cum dripping from it.......you slide your tongue up my body........long, slow, torturous journey........
you stop again at my hard nipples - massaging my huge breasts........
sucking on my nipples........your cock at my wetness........bumping, rubbing, teasing.............entering a little bit.......then backing out........a little bit more you let me feel your steel cock............then your lips on my neck.......
my face........tongue kissing me deeply with your tongue letting me savor the taste of me.

Then you plunge your cock into me........hard, ramming........ asking
"Want more baby?
Want this steel cock?
Tell me how much you want it?"

And as you ask me you take my arms.......
pinning them over my head and ram your cock inside me.......
"This is what you want? This is what you need?" Ramming into me as you ask.......
"This is how you want to be fucked? Tell me this is my cunt.......say it.......tell me it's mine?"
Your possession of my body overtakes my mind........my body writhes under you........
my hips meeting your every thrust........totally lost in our heat........
my body builds the inferno of lust........my hips grinding into you.......your cock thrusting, ramming........wanting........the head of your cock flared and wet........you lift your body up for an instant to watch.......
watching your cock ram into me........see the wetness making it slick for your onslaught........listen to the sounds of our mating........hear me moan for you........hear me tell you.......
"oh yes......my body is yours.......my cunt is yours........take it.......fuck it harder........oh baby........more, faster......."
making me answer you.......fucking me harder at my insistent urgings ........
I want to cum on your cock.

My movements driving you insane........
you arch your back........ram once deep and hard into my wetness and explode fiercely.......filling me with your seed........
I scream your name.......my orgasm so great........you are poised above me.......emptying yourself into me.......I feel the throbbing of your steel shaft.......
our juices mixing......running outside of my hot hole down the crack of my ass........

Knowing that your possession of me has just begun.......and soon you will lick me clean.......
sharing our juices with our tongues.......my whimpers and moans tell you that my body is yours.......
to do with as you will.......and with this knowledge, comes the realization that you will never get enough of me....... and the fire will start once more.

No comments: