Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Black Silk Belt

By Nisaa

You had just walked in the door.....
you're finally home....I met you at the door wearing something very silky....
and slinky......and you smiled......
I didn't kiss you....
I was holding a black silk belt.....and I slid down to my knees....
talking softly - asking about your day.....you hadn't gotten far inside the house.......
and was just talking small talk while I took off your pants....slowly...softly ...
teasing you as I went.....a question here....a lick there....
a little nibble.....and you were trying so hard to answer me - pretending not to notice what I was doing.......and I teased....
taken the silk belt and rubbing it on your cock....sliding it along your balls....with that your breath did an intake and I knew you were paying attention.

I took the belt and slid it behind your balls.....
you had already put down your brief case and were undoing your shirt and tie - jacket long gone to the floor.
I started to wrap your balls in the silk restraint....
kissing them....still talking ....
but talking into your balls because I wanted you to feel my hot breath......
your cock started to grow so hard....standing up so straight and very, very stiff....
my hands all over you....still hadn't tied you yet.....still teasing......
wanting you to be crazy.....right there in the hall.....
because you were thinking about sex all day but hadn't had much time....to really concentrate....never thinking I was thinking about sex all day too....
and what it would be like to drive you crazy the minute you got home.....so you stood there....I take your hand and place it on your cock ....
"Stroke it for me baby", I said...
and you started to stroke it.....
never asking any questions - just doing....as you were stroking your cock, I started to tie your balls....
still slightly teasing.....but as your hand started to grip harder on your cock.....
as I would lick it and your fingers....
and down to your balls.....
my hands finished tying the belt.....trapping your balls tight at the bottom of the sack.......holding your balls.....gripping them and pulling them.....
sucking them into my....and I get so hot.....and you had to have me.....
this is playing out just like my fantasy.
Exactly my thoughts as I masturbated waiting for you to get home.

You bend over reaching to check my wetness and see whether I really had an orgasm before you got home....
ahhhhhhh so wet ...
you grin and stroke faster....
squeezing the shaft and making the head swell and turn a darker red..

I'm massaging and pulling on your balls.....
watching you stroke your cock....
looking into your eyes.....
your hand moving over the very sensitive ridge of the head... cock twitching,...
hips beginning to move fucking your fist as you watch you take good care of your balls...
"Oh yes....
watch me as I suck them.....
see your hand stroking your hard cock while watching me suck your balls.....pulling at them....knowing how you love that..."
I hear you moaning louder and stroking...
moving the head for my tongue to capture another drop of precum...
your hand guiding it to my mouth as your other hand reaches to the back of my head and down to my neck pulling me closer...
letting me know that you want me to suck you off and doing so, telling me "swallow my cock baby.. let me fuck your mouth as you massage my nuts."

Hmmmmm....
licking your precum off the head of your cock..... "Want me to suck it ?
I want to suck your big cock baby"....
Your hand pumping it into my mouth..
"feeding" me all of your cock...
your hand rubs the back of my neck pulling me in as you start to fuck my mouth...
you're moaning louder as I give you the pleasure you love.
My mouth opens to surround your cock.....sucking the head....
your hand feeding it to me as you pull my head to you with the other hand.....
taking it all in my mouth.....watch it disappear........
my hands come up to your balls....one starts to pull and stroke....
twisting them a bit.....
rubbing them with the palm of my hand....while I suck your hard cock so good and so hard.....

Your hand leaves your cock now both grasping my head while you are fucking my mouth..
deep...your breathing is labored..
moans are getting more noticeable.

I want all of your cock and my head starts to move with the movement of your hips......
my mouth ever surrounding your cock.....my other hand slides to your ass cheeks.....
squeezing your butt....holding you....pulling you to me......
deeper and deeper your cock slides into my mouth......my head moving faster.....
my hands massaging your balls.....raking them with my fingernails......my fingernails raking your ass.......
you're fucking my face so good baby.......

You begin rubbing your balls on my chin...as your cock moves in and out over and over.. so wonderful...
You whisper "I love your mouth - suck my cock baby... take it - take all of my cock - take all of me."
My nails make your breath intake even more....
I love it when your moans turn into words.....breathlessly giving me direction....telling me what to do......
knowing I'll do it....loving me to take the lead "you are so wonderful at sucking,..
Baby.. how about trying to bite it.. just a little ... you know the very tender spot.. and start to chew there" and I do as your head is thrown back..

I look up into your face to make sure I heard you right....
and you look at my eyes....
I see the darkness of heat and pleasure sparkling in yours....and I softly start to chew.....my teeth raking your cock....
nibbling ...knowing how you love this is making me even wetter......
wanting to please you.....chewing harder on your cock.......
feel me chew on it....feel your balls tighten as my teeth work you over.....
swallowing you again....sucking, licking, chewing......
wanting all of you....I let your cock slide almost out of my mouth....my teeth stop it at the ridge.....
my teeth slide over the head...and back to the ridge.....chewing....and I start to bite you.......biting a bit harder with each stroke you give me.....
as I bite your cock I squeeze your balls hard.......
waiting for your reaction......oh yes......cum in my mouth.....
your throbbing cock explodes so fast.....the cum starts to drip down my chin......
I can't swallow it fast enough......you know I will share.
I don't want to move my mouth until you are done exploding.....

As your cock slips from my mouth you ease me to my feet and you lick at my breasts...
licking the cum that dripped off my chin.....
sliding your tongue up my chest to my neck, then my mouth....
sharing - I really love this sharing.

You continue to kiss me deeply, sliding your tongue in as far as you can....
your hands on my chest rubbing the nipples harder.....your cock still rigid, your balls still tied with the silk belt.....
you take your fingers and start to trail down my body.....finding my hot wet cunt.....
stopping at my love button long enough to hear my breath.....
then ramming your fingers inside of me.....my legs spread to give you full access....you start to lead me down the hall to the bedroom.....divesting me of my slinky silk robe.....you kneel before me and start to lick my pussy....shaved and wet - your favorite toy.

You slide two fingers into me, three....sucking on my clit....sliding your fingers out of me and licking me from my ass to the tip of my clit and back again....
inserting your fingers over and over again....finger fucking me hard and urgent.
Pushing me on the bed with my ass on the edge....raising my legs onto your shoulders....eating me hard.... You slide up my body....
your cock rock hard again....and ram it inside of me....hard and strong....
"who's cock is this baby?" you ask and you know my reaction to that....
my hips start to squirm on your cock as you hold it rigid inside of me.
Slowly you roll over onto your back....
taking me with you....never leaving my body.....my hands reach around to your balls and find the black silk belt....
I slide the silk around my hand and start to ride your cock fast....
my hand pulling the belt to apply pressure to your balls....
I hear you groan your pleasure at the pressure...your cock steel rigid inside of me....
my pussy so wet and so hot....my juices dripping onto your taught balls.....
I slip your cock outside of me....laying it flat on your belly.....
you know I want to run my cunt lips along your shaft...bumping the head into my clit....
my tits hanging over for your lips to crush my nipples into your mouth.

"I'm going to cum Baby...I'm going to cum all over your cock"
and I slide it back into me and you apply pressure to my shoulders jamming me down on your cock as you raise your hips to meet mine.....
my explosion rocks my whole body as your body answers to mine and your cum shoots inside of me as you pump your cock into me.

My body collapses on top of yours....our breathing starting to return to normal....
hands gliding on skin....
skin still hot to the touch....your hands move to the sides of my head and you look me in the eyes....
kissing me deep once again with your tongue.....

"The belt? Maybe we should loosen the belt darling?" I whisper.

Your smile reaches from ear to ear and you whisper back, "Yes...but don't go far with it....we may use it again later".

No comments: