Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Darkness

By Nisaa

The sun is long gone and I'm laying here in bed missing you.....
my body naked.
The sheets feel cool on my skin.
I'm looking but not seeing. My eyes are open trying to adjust to the darkness but it's just blackness that reaches my mind's eye.

I'm picturing you.....wondering what you could be doing at this time-my knee cocks and my hand goes to my thigh.....
feels soft.....nice.....warm.....traveling over my leg to my belly.....
more skin-more warmth-more softness.....
my hand slides up my skin.....
my breasts heaving with each breath I take.....
my finger tips circle my nipples.....
my nails causing them to become erect.....
I take a nipple in-between my thumb and forefinger and tug on it.....
like you would.....
pulling slightly assimilating the suckling of your mouth on my breast.....
the intake of my nipple into your mouth.....
I feel your tongue circling.....teasing.....
my hand going to the other breast-repeating the process and feeling your mouth there.....

I know I want to feel you.....
I can almost see you in the darkness.....see you standing there naked at the end of the bed.....
watching me.....my legs spread for you.....and my hand travels to my mound.....
both hands sliding to either side.....
spreading my lips with my fingers so you can see my wet heat.....
oh yes.....
you may not be there physically.....
but I can see you in my mind.....

My finger starts circling my clit.....
slowly touching.....
sliding lower and inside of me.....I feel the wetness.....
feel the wetness that you can see.....I roll over to my side to retrieve a toy.....
I hear the slight hum as my thumb hits the switch.....
the little paddle starting to tease my clit.....my body reacts to it like your tongue.....
I feel your tongue there.....feel your head between my legs.....you start to lick me.....
licking my clit......teasing it with your tongue.....
my toy no longer a toy but you are there.....I feel your tongue slide down to my hot wet hole.....
dipping inside.....licking my juice.....my hips raise for you and you slide a hand under my butt.....
gripping my ass cheek.....massaging it while pulling my pussy closer to your face.

I feel your finger slide inside of me.....
gently at first......while your thumb spreads my lips for your tongue.....
your tongue following my slit up and down.....insistent......
as you slide another finger inside of me......my body adjusting to two fingers.....
squeezing at them.....clutching for them......
wrapping around them as my juices flow for you......
your hand moves taking your fingers out of me-and I whimper......
you put both hands under my ass and raise me up to you......enjoying a feast in my juices.....
lapping the hot juice up with your tongue......
darting your tongue inside of me.....
then probing my wet cunt with your tongue.....
deeper, deeper as your nose presses against me.....
you move into me.....
and pull me to you.....
enjoying my pussy as you would a fine meal.

Your tongue slides back to my clit.....
your mouth wraps around it and sucking not so gently......
your fingers return to my wetness.....three fingers probing.....
harder and deeper.....slowly at first.....then the rhythm building.....
friction starting.....and you slam them into me as you nibble at my clit.....
your tongue pressing it down.....circling it - playing with it.....
again your fingers penetrate my hot pussy......this time with more force.....
my body moves with them.....
muscles milking at them.....moans escaping me with each breath......
you press a wet finger to my asshole.....and my butt raises.....
unsure.....sliding it a bit inside of me.....moans escape me.....
your tongue still working at my clit......
your fingers inside of me.....my concentration growing weaker as my senses are full of electricity.....
my body aching.....wanting you so badly......

I hit the switch a bit higher on my toy.....
sliding the tip of the paddle inside of me and the stem leaning against my clit.....
to me this is your mouth, your face, your tongue.....
my body moves......my orgasm nears.....
I slide the paddle a bit deeper......
then lay the stem back along my gash to feel the vibration on my clit......
your finger fucking me hard.....licking me......
and my body spasms......
my moans viable noises in the darkness.....
as I shudder with each spurt of cum that drenches my toy.....
and slowing the motion down.....
feeling you softly lick me.....
licking me clean as my finger hits the switch and the motor stops.....
my breathing returning to normal- realizing my eyes had closed through the process.....
my minds eye had conjured you here.....
my bed is empty.....
and you aren't standing there watching me masturbate.....

Won't you come home soon?

No comments: