Saturday, April 12, 2008

To Wake in Your Arms

By Nisaa

Oh to be able to lay in bed with you this fine morning....
*kiss*
Plunging your hard cock inside of me...
waking me up with Your Love...
oh Darling - I can feel you enter me....
sliding your hardness inside my wet pussy....
you had been fingering me while I slept...
to wake me gently to your steel shaft....
slide into me my Love...
stroke your cock into my hot pussy and Love me....
I feel you stroking in and out...
slowly, with passion....
your lips kissing my neck....
your hot breath blowing on my skin as your mouth travels to my nipples...
sucking them gently as you stroke my body on fire with your hard cock.....
I'm moaning and my hips moving and meeting your every thrust....
"I'm going to cum Honey" I whisper and you stroke me faster...
your back arching so your cock drives deeply into me....
"Oh Yes...
Oh Yes Baby....harder....faster....Now Baby...Now....fuck me hard"....
and you comply....
and I explode all over your cock as my pussy contracts around you and squeezes every last drop of cum out of me.

You take your cock from me and you kiss me deeply with your tongue...
"Good Morning, Darling" you whisper....
and then your mouth travels...
down to my breasts....
sucking my nipples, cupping my breasts...
pushing them together to make easy access for your lips and tongue as you suck and circle my nipples....
my hips start to press against your chest....

Your lips travel down again....
tongue dipping into my belly button....
my body returns to fire and my hands find your head.....
and you slide completely between my legs with your body....
your face starts to tease me....
you tongue licking all around my wetness....
avoiding my lips....
just nuzzling nearer and nearer....
then back to the insides of my thighs....
my moans become more insistant....
your tongue licks my lips as your fingers hold them open for you....
you start to tease my clit....
sucking a little....
licking long and hard....
up and down my lips.....
then your tongue dips into me....
you're licking up the traces of my orgasm and making me ready for another one....
and I feel you inside me with your tongue....
then licking my lips....
sucking on my clit....
again circling it with your tongue....
soft little licks....
strong long harder licks....
making my clit stand up and pay attention....
you're concentrating on my clit and then you plunge two fingers inside of me....
hard and deep....
you sucking and licking becomes more insistant as you fuck me with your fingers.....
my hips bucking against your face....
and my body on fire and moving for you.....
you mouth bringing me to ecstasy and back again.....
fucking me deeper and harder with your fingers....
my hands try to push you....
my body trys to get away and you pin me down with your other arm and look at me and smile....
that wicked little grin of yours telling me "you're going to cum on my face, Baby....
Cum for me....
Cum on my tongue and fingers and let me lick you clean"....
and I fuck your face....
my hands holding you to me...
for a split second I think I'm going to suffocate you, but that thought leaves and you're on your own....
and I explode once more all over your face....
and you don't stop fucking me with your fingers and tongue until my body shudders slowly stop....

You kiss my pussy...
licking up the mess you created....
nuzzling my pussy....
loving it with your face and tongue.....
and then travel up to my lips...
"I Love You" you whisper....
and I lick your face...
tasting my orgasm on you....
kissing you deeply....
as you kiss me back....
I feel your rock hard cock slide into me...
.hard, with purpose....
stroking wildly....
faster and faster....
and I wrap my legs around you....
my hips meeting each stroke...
and your breathing becomes ragged....
and your hips move faster and faster...
your cock so hard...
so deep inside of me....
my muscles start to squeeze you...start to milk you....
meeting your in stroke...
not wanting to let go....
your body responds....
your moaning increases....
and my body reacts....
I realize I'm going to cum again....
I'm going to cum with you.....
and I explode just as you drive so deep inside my hot cunt and scream my name...
exploding with such force....
such intensity....
and you lay on top of me as your pumping becomes slower....
but you don't take it out....
you lay there and kiss me...
our hands softly stroking....l
oving each other....
hearts beating as one....
trying to return to normal.....
and I take your head in my hands and kiss you softly, lovingly....
"I Love You"....
and we lay there til we doze off....

No comments: