Monday, April 07, 2008

Wake Me Gently

By Nisaa

Hmmmmm....there's nothing I love better than to be nuzzled into wakefulness like this....

I can feel your body slip in beside me....
your cock lightly brushing my ass...your hands and arms sliding around my body to cup my breasts....
oh yes....
I would move back against you right away as you pulled me to you....my body warm, naked and wanting to be cuddled...

you would hear a sigh and a moan for sure....
as your one hand slide down the curves of my body to my naked cunt....
I feel your one finger slip to open my lips and just start to gently massage my clit....sliding softly up and down my slit as you start to whisper the many things you want to do to me.....
kissing the back of my neck and shoulders.....your cock growing harder and harder ... my nipples so hard as you massage them with one hand.....
so soft and huge with the little buds of nipples aching to be sucked....

your hand moves further down my clit and your finger enters me...
pulling my body slightly over to give you greater access.....and my wetness apparent. I would at this time be up for anything you wanted....
would you tease me more, would you want your cock inside of me right now?
My hips by this time moving on your finger....backing into your hard cock....

Hmmmmmm oh yes - what would we do now?

I sleep in the nude.....you would love that....my body so soft and warm while I sleep....
you would certainly feel the softness and warmth immediately....

what if I'd been dreaming of your touch.....
I can feel your hard cock sliding up and down the crack of my ass....
demanding to be warmed up.....
wanting entrance somewhere....you pull me harder against you.....
your hands insistent in what they want.....my hips moving on your cock...teasing it with my ass.....
you pull my ass tight to your cock.....I arch my back and open my legs.....
my one leg slipping over your leg.....or do I lean forward bending while I'm on my side....and you can grasp my shoulders and push your hard cock inside my wet cunt.....feeling you enter me while I'm still half-asleep would be wonderful.....

yes....slowly fucking me....
feel my wetness wrapped around your cock...my muscles massaging you - milking you to more hardness....oh I can feel your cock....splitting me open.....entering and sliding in.....pulling out ever so slowly in that slow torture......my cunt wanting more...grasping at you as you pull out....
then slide back in....your continuous massaging of my clit making my hips move so sensuously on you....my body movements slow, exaggerated.....

Can you imagine it....can you stroke your hard cock right now and feel the warmth and wetness surrounding you....
my moans and whimpers music to your ears as your cock sinks deeper into my wet cunt.....
your cock throbbing for release and my muscles milking you harder and harder....my body telling you that I need to cum on your cock....my mind senseless with one goal....to cum on your cock.....I feel speared by your hardness....my body moves ever more insistently on your cock....
my hips grinding into you with my need for release....you pull me ever closer to you...so you are the deepest yet.....whimpering my lust.....wanting completion....your hand rubbing my clit while you impale me over and over again on your cock....sliding in and out of my warmth....more, harder, deeper......

My body squirming on your cock.....
I feel it...feel your hardness so deep inside of me....throbbing....your moans as you continually enter me driving my senses crazy.....t
he feel of your steel shaft inside of me so deep....so wanting....needing my cunt for your release has my body quivering from it's own need....your breath quickening tells me how close you are....your gentle friction on my clit is driving my body harder onto you.....
you wrap me in your strong arms.....my body responding to every move you make.....
each thrust has me insane with want....my cunt wraps around you.....milking you harder....
my body pushes into you.....straining for release....
I can feel the edge drawing near for both of us....my body writhing, fucking you back.....I hear you whisper my name, throaty, hoarse whisperings.....your words driving me mindless....your stiff shaft pumping into me.....
my wetness dripping out of my hot cunt.....hearing the juices, your body slapping into mine....I feel your body arch - one deep hard thrust as your explosion rocks us both and my release is instantaneous....
your cock soaking the inside of my body as my cunt releases it's own hard orgasm....exploding on your cock......

So very sensitive, so very feeling.....my body feels all of your hot seed spilling, being pumped into me.....I enjoy that feeling....our juices mixing.....
your body movements slow to mine.....your arms wrapping completely around me.....
You're nuzzling and kissing my neck.....whispering sweet soft things into my ear.....and you know not to take it out....you know how I enjoy being joined until nature releases our bodies for us.....
the soft afterglow of our heat and fire overtakes us both as we nuzzle and continue the comfort of our bodies as one....

Perhaps we'll sleep now.....knowing that when we wake - we can have this dance again.....

No comments: