Thursday, April 03, 2008

The Afterglow

By Nisaa

Sitting at my desk, I've watched you walk by more than a few times.

It's Saturday morning and coffee is making the paperwork go down better but I'm getting bored.

I need actionsomething to do with my mind besides crunch numbers......

You walk by again, "Honey? What you doing?" I ask......
trying not to disturb you if you are really busy.

"Oh nothing", you answer and continue to walk by.

Now I'm curious.
Pushing myself away from the desk, I follow you.
You've gone into the bedroom and I stop in the hall to listen.
Not hearing anything, I approach with caution.
Getting to the doorway I put my hand on the sill and you grab me and throw me to the bed.
Screaming because you scared me......
slapping you......
trying not to laugh......
but you're tickling me
"Nosey aren't you?"......
"Needed to find out what I was doing didn't you?"
"I'm going to teach you not to be so curious"
and you commence to
tickling and grabbing
and all the while I'm laughing and trying to stop you
"No baby - don't do that. Stop baby"
and then you slide your hands up my shirt......
"Didn't get dressed yet today my Love?
A woman who prances around in her night shirt and nothing else deserves what she's going to get from her man"
and you raise my shirt and start to lick my skin......
your tongue is warm
your hands start to travel
my body instantly starts to respond to you.

I start to say something and you hold your hand over my mouth
"No, no, no, who told you to talk?"
and your mouth continues to my hard nipples and sucks them, each in turn.
Your hands push my breasts together and you lick from one nipple to the other......
licking my cleavage......
my legs spread on either side of you......
night shirt hiked up to my shoulders and you start to pull it off my body.
I'm naked before you and my wetness has started and my scent assails your nose.

Again I start to talk
"No - what did I tell you no talking".

And you cover my mouth with your hand.
My tongue darts out between your fingers, licking and licking and inside my mouth once more......
again darting between your fingers
your hand never moves......
my tongue enjoying this......
I take your hand and start to suck your fingers......
one at a time.

Sensually inserting one finger, sliding my tongue all around it - gently sucking.

Another finger inhaled into my mouthsucking and licking.
I feel your body relax
feel your breath catch a couple times in your throat.
I look at you and you're watching me suck your fingers.

Smiling at you, I wink......
you smile back and wonder what's going on in my head......
my leg finds your groin
rubbing and stroking
your cock already hard steel......
my foot rubs across your penis......
rubbing and applying pressure
you groan and move on to your side......
this is my chance......
now it's my turn.

My legs gather under me and I push you to your back......
my fingers splay across your chest......
my lips meet your lips in one long wet kiss......
my hands gather your hands in each......
holding your hands......
holding your arms up and on the bed......
kissing you gently, softly, with passion and lots of tongue.

My lips leave your mouth and start to travel......
my hands slide down your body and start to undo your jeans
the zipper is a bit dangerous with your hard cock pressing against it - but as always, I manage......
sliding your jeans off you - your hardness springs to life.

I take your cock in my hands and massage it
stroking you......
your hands try to reach me and I push them away...
"no, no, nowho told you to move"......
and my mouth goes to the head of your cock......
I lick itand feel your body stiffen......
your cock throbs in my hands......
I wrap one hand around you and squeeze you harder......
my mouth sucking on the head of your cock......
my teeth grazing the head......
my tongue licking and again I'm sucking......
I'm sucking harder and harder with each stroke......
and just when you think you can reach me......
my hands leave your cock and pin your arms to your chest......
you don't fight much ......
my mouth surrounds your hard shaft......
sliding you inside of my mouth - so totally inside.

You moan loudly and your hips raise to meet my face.

In and out your cock slides......
my tongue dancing all around it
once again sucking just the head
harder and harder
harder still......
your hips move to meet me......
my mouth devours your cock......
my hands travel under you to your hard butt......
grasping your cheeks in my hands I pull you into me......
your hands free to travel you lightly touch my hair......
my head moving on your cock......
you raise your head sliding a pillow underneath.

You like to watch me suck your cock.
And know that I like you to watch.

My mouth is riding you harder......
my hands pulling you in......
your moans coming almost on a constant......
"Oh Nisaa......hmmmm"

I'm loving this feeling of power the power to make you squirm under me
the power to make you so insanely happy
the power to make you loose control.
My mouth continues to suck you......
your hips starting a rhythm with my face.
Your hand travel to my head - holding me onto your cock.

My hands holding your butt cheeks
squeezing them as my mouth works on your cock.
"Oh Nisaa, I'm going to cummmmm"
and I continue to suck on your cock.

You want to cum inside of me......
I know this but I don't let go of your throbbing shaft.
I want you to cum in my mouth......
this is my goal.
Nothing will deter me from my goal......
my hands pulling you to me
your cock sliding in and out of my hot wet mouth......
I suck harder and harder on the head......
my mouth feels your cock straining......
your hips start to stiffen
and you moan loud as you explode in my mouth.

I swallow and swallow and moan with you......
your hand has found my hot cunt and your fingers are inside of me......
fucking my wet pussy as I swallow your cum.

I'm squirming for you now as you bring me to orgasm with your hand
my wetness dripping down your fingers......
body rhythms slow down gently
you gather me into your arms......
Stroking my hair
stroking my skin"

I love you Nisaa".

I look into your eyes, "I love you too Tom" and we kiss and lay there for a long time - enjoying the afterglow of our love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the way its supposed to happen. Spontanious is the keyword.