Monday, April 21, 2008

Adrift

By Nisaa

Hmmmmm.......I so love mornings.
Listen to the morning doves, drinking coffee on the verandah......
the morning sun touching the horizon.
There isn't a sound of wind out there, no rustling of the leaves in the trees.......the lake is like a mirror.
Smooth and glistening in the morning sun. It was by far the best idea I've had to live on this side of the lake.
The other being so commercial, tourist heaven.
No thank you very much. I do like my seclusion.
I couldn't sip coffee in the nude now could I? Well, I could if I were indoors.
A smile crosses my lips as I remember the hustle and bustle of the city.
Oh yes, this is truly heaven. Not much traffic on this side of the lake.
The island stops them.
The tourists do like that island.

Faraway early fishing boats can be heard periodically, but that won't stop me from getting in my morning swim.
The cool water on my skin is way too enticing to stop me.
Besides, if they want to look.......well, who cares.

Walking down the wooden staircase toward the lake, stopping to just look at the morning.
Oh yes this was a wonderful idea.
The water beckons me and my feet feel the sand in my toes......gliding toward the water as a nymph would.
Hmmmmm......feel the water as it slides past my knees......my thighs......my hips.......a bit cool to the touch in the mornings but so enervating I can't help but be addicted.
My nipples stand at attention as I take my hands and slide them up my body, feeling my wet skin.......
to my breasts as they glide under the water and I start my stroke.

Out of the corner of my eye I see the rubber skiff with the diving buoy but pay no attention as I swim out and turn onto my back to drift in the sun......
feeling the warmth of the rays on my breasts.
I hear a slight splash far off but that doesn't bother me.
Could be a fish now couldn't it?

Daydreaming in the first light of day......

I hear the splash a bit closer.......still no recognition of how close, or which direction.
Still no care where it is.
My mind drifting as my body floats on the water.......such a sensual feeling.......naked in the water in the morning.

"Miss?"...... "Miss, I don't want to scare you but I want you to know I'm here"......
Looking over my left shoulder.......ahhhhh.....the diver.
I guess he was closer than I thought.
My body gently turns in the lake and faces him. "Hello", I say and smile.
"I didn't want to intrude, but I couldn't help but notice you and couldn't stop myself from coming closer. I'm sorry if I startled you."

"Oh you didn't scare me......I suppose I should be a bit curious as to why you're here......on this side of the island when most stay close to where they say the small yacht went down years ago.
I would imagine that's what you're searching for?"

"Can I come closer to you?
I'm sorry but are you real or did I dream you in my morning wanderings?" and he has such a bright smile I can't resist but wave him over.
"I assure you I'm quite real, I'm quite naked, and I don't bite.
If you care to explore you should know there is an inhabitant on this side of the lake."

"They say you're somewhat of a mystery.
I mean, those in that small town just off the lake.......you don't go into town. Your groceries are delivered.
They know you have a phone but they don't know too much about you."

"I like mystery.
Don't you like mystery?" and I start to swim toward him as he swims toward me.
I'm thinking how exciting this could be......so early in the morning and I find a mystery of my own.
Soon we're face to face......he has such nice eyes.......blue as the sky.......bright white teeth and when he smiles his grin reaches those blue eyes.

I swim closer to him.......almost touching him.......I'm feeling quite playful and wonder how much I can encourage him to play.
My arms out to the sides, treading water to stay afloat.
"The town only knows what I want it to know.
My name is Nisaa.......and that's about all I may want you to know," And my smile is a bit devilish I'm sure.

"They know you're name.......Nisaa.
Some say they can hear the name being whispered in the breeze late in the evening.....but then that I heard at the local pub last night.
I'm staying in one of the commercial cabins on the resort property.
I'm an amateur diver here for relaxation."

I laugh as I think of being the subject of conversation over drinks at night.
A recluse enjoying seclusion in her lakeside cabin.
"I think I enjoy that......being the subject of conversation over drinks.
I hope this gives them something to peak interest in their everyday lives.
I do love good gossip. Was it good? What they said?"

As I ask I swim around him......my legs touching his.......my body gliding around in circles.....my hands coming closer and closer as his hand reaches out to touch mine, taking my fingers at first in his hand, then my hand..........pulling me to him......closer and closer I let him pull me.......
feeling the water caress my skin as his one arm slips around me......
my arm sliding onto his shoulder as he holds me to his body.
Imagine my surprise to find a fellow water worshipper......also nude in the morning mist.......looking me straight in the eyes he says "Some say you don't really exist.
Some say you're an angel sent down from heaven to watch over them.
Some say you are a sex goddess......that your hair is like champagne clouds about your face, your skin like porcelain, your green eyes dark as emeralds sparkling in the sun and deep as the lake itself.......
sent to tempt man."
With that my lips open and my tongue moistens them......
his face comes closer to mine and his lips descend on my mouth.
His kiss is deep and strong, his tongue invasive, masterful.......our tongues dance together, tasting, devouring, courting the unknown.

My body starts to slip away from him but I don't let go of his arm.......leading him back to my lair.......
I want to play......His swimming is expert and he flows onto my back.......turning my body to him and we're swimming together.......
kissing, turning in the water.......playing the mating game as two dolphins would in the ocean.
We reach my shore and lay in the surf.......water lapping at our bodies......his gear discarded on shore, his hands slipping down my body, his tongue following his hands.......licking at the water droplets standing on my skin.
My body arching in the sunlight.......letting him know I want more.

I feel his strong shoulders as he settles himself on top of me.......his body between my legs......gently nudging them wider......I feel his hard cock rubbing on my thigh.......
his arms taking my body, wrapping it in his arms......holding me to him as he kisses and licks my skin.......
"More, I want more.......give me more of you.......take my body.
Feel the fire in my core burning to be touched."

"Nisaa", I hear him moan....... "Nisaa" he whispers into my skin.
I pull his face to mine and feel his shaft at my entrance.......my hips raise up to meet him.......and I feel the hard cock enter me as my body surrenders to the pleasure of feeling.
"Oh yes......yes.......now" and our bodies start the rhythm of the game.
My hands reach for his hips....... "hold still......feel my body make love to you".....and my hips writhe under his......his body held taught as I stroke his cock with my vaginal path......hot, wet.......wrapping around his hardness.......milking him, rubbing.......he surrenders to my body.

"I can't......I can't hold still......Oh Nisaa I can't do this", and his body plunges into me......
fiercely taking possession of my body, of my soul.....thrusting faster and faster, his body stroking in and out.......his hardness throbbing inside of me......slowly pulling out..........untamed thrusts into me.
My body gripping his cock.......locking around him as my hips meet his every thrust.
His body like a jack hammer......ramming into me, hard, fierce.......his body shaking from the sexual exertion.
My body commanding his to perform......his sending signals to mine.......my orgasm starts to build in the pit of my stomach......
I feel it shooting toward my groin......I'm going to cum all over his cock.......exploding for him.......my body opens like a flower......his cock thrusts deep inside of me and he holds it there.......
we explode together as his back arches and he pushes into me..........
my moans cry out to him......my body swallowing his seed.......

He collapses on top of me and my arms envelop his body, holding him as I feel the last of his pulses shooting into me.......
he whispers into my ear, "Those who say you are here to tempt man are right."

My face turns to meet his, kissing his lips, my tongue entering his mouth.
I hear him moan once again as I whisper, "Did you have plans for the rest of the day?
I thought I'd work on the rumor."

No comments: