Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Did you put those mirrors on my ceiling?

By Nisaa

"Did you put the mirrors on my ceiling to watch?"

leaning over to kiss your lips.
"What did you plan on watching my love?"
My gaze going to your long, lean body on the bed.
Thinking how pleased with yourself you must've been to lay there naked waiting for me to get home.
Oh and how the sight of you naked pleases me.

I start to unbutton my blouse.......
slowly while we converse.......
and soon my voice gets low and sultry.......
savoring the sights in front of me.

I place my high heeled shoe on the bed and slide my hands up my legs as if straightening my hose,
"Heels or no heels?",
I ask looking you straight in the eye - and your hand reaches for my ankle.

I'm wearing my black strapped spikes.......
while you softly caress my ankle my hands travel up my thigh and the tops of my silk hose is bared for your glance.

My skirt hiked quite high so you can see my garter belt and your hand slides up my smooth calf.......
massaging my muscles in my leg.
You balance your body on one elbow and you kiss my calf.......
your hand traveling a bit higher.......
higher still as you cup my butt cheek.

You sit up a bit straight as your realization comes to the front of your mind, that I'm not wearing any panties.......
and you lift my skirt higher to peak........
my pussy looking back at you and your hands slides to my wetness.......
then down my other leg.

I'm still poised on one leg.......
and I see your cock growing harder as your hand travels my legs.

The flat of your hand caressing my hot cunt, "You didn't have panties on at work today darling?", and you slide your finger inside of me.......
inserting it hard and demanding as you ask your question.

The leg balanced on the bed spreads wider as you enter me and I let out a slight moan as I start to answer.......
then feel you withdraw your finger only to plunge two back in harder and deeper, "Your panties?
Where are your panties?"
"Baby? I thought it would be fun to bend over at the water cooler this way.......
you can't tell me you wouldn't have liked the view?"

Your hand insistent and entering and exiting, in and out........
hard and deep.......
my wet cunt dripping all over your hand.

"You enjoy that, my love?
You enjoy creating a stir in the office?
Just knowing you don't have panties on would be enough to drive them wild.
You want other men to see that?
You like men to know you're nearly naked in their presence, don't you?"

"You like the idea of them knowing I'm nearly naked in their presence and I'm yours.
Why else, darling, would I parade around with no panties on?

Besides the fact that it gives you easy access to your toy.
Like this pussy darling?
Taste it my Love.......
taste this hot wet cunt that is yours"
and you pull me to the bed - and position me on your face.
Your tongue starts lapping up my juices and my hands travel to my blouse.......
your face busy at my core and my hands start to disrobe the rest of my body.
The silk blouse slides off me and floats to the floor, your hands travel up my belly to my lace bra and you push it up with your hands, squeezing my breasts.......
and I take the bra off my body and it joins the silk on the floor - unzipping my skirt, you help push that up my body and I take it over my head so it can join the rest of my discarded wardrobe.

My skin glistens as I arch my back and lean back on my hands.......
your eyes travel upwards and you watch in the mirror.
You see my body poised over yours.......
my breasts pointed, hard nipples toward the mirror.......
and my pussy in your face as you lick, and suck - my legs on either side of your head.......
the silk hose and high heels the only remnants my work clothing.......
I watch you eat me........
your eyes meet mine in the mirror and you lick with more purpose.......
kissing my thighs.......
then back to my pussy.......
"Oh baby - you eat me so good" and you roll me over.......
I'm watching you in the mirror and think what a wonderful idea this was as I see your muscles in your body tense up as you bring me to the edge of orgasm.......
my legs held high in the air, spread wide for your face as you lick and suck me harder.......
"Fuck me baby.......
fuck me and make me cum"
and you slide up my body and slide into me hard.......
"This what you want baby?
This hard cock in your pussy"
and you slam into me........
your hands sliding up the sides of my body taking my arms over my head and pinning them there, pinning me down.......
taking me.

"Tell me what you want baby? Tell me to fuck you harder"
as your steel shaft penetrates deeply into me, hard and fast.......
my wet cunt wrapping it's heat around you.
"Oh yes, that's it.......
fuck me baby.......
fuck your cunt.......
do it.......
take me harder.......
make me your whore",
I urge and you strain to go deeper
"Do it baby
enjoy this hot pussy.......
fuck it and make it yours",
I start to whisper to you.......
I'm watching you as I whisper to you.......
your muscles in your butt cheeks tensing and relaxing with each stroke.......
the skin on your back moist with sweat.......

You poise on the outside of me and lean over to kiss my belly.......
flipping me over on my belly you crawl up my back and tell me what's next.......
sliding your hands over my arms and hands.......
grasping my fingers as you whisper how you're going to take me.......
take me from behind.......
and watch your hard cock enter my wet pussy........
you tell me how you're going to fuck me hard and deep from behind.......
you lips kissing the back of my neck.......
to my ears.......
whispering "I'm going to enjoy this baby........
fucking you deep and hard.......
now come here and give me that pussy" and you slide down my body to my hips and pull me up on my knees.......
and you rub your cock on my ass.......
sliding it down the crack of my ass and back up again........
then spreading my ass cheeks giving you free sight to my offerings.

You grab your cock with your hand and jack off at my ass.......
playing the tip at my wet lips.......
dipping just the tip of your cock inside me.......
all the while watching yourself, driving yourself insane as my lips grab at your cock.

Plunging inside me once more.......
your hands on my hips pulling me onto you as I back into you.......
in and out you watch your cock slide........
my wetness out of control and my muscles wrap around your hard cock and I milk your cock.......
trying not to let go.......
in and out you fuck me.......
riding me wet and hard.......
your one hand comes around to grab my pussy and your fingers slide onto my clit........
creating the friction you know I need to cum.......
and I start to strain and moan and the mindlessness sets in and I feel your cock inside of me.......
fucking me harder and deeper and I hear you grunting and fucking and moaning........
"oh baby.......
oh baby" you moan and you ram your cock into me holding my hips hard and tight onto you.......
and my muscles milking you and pulling at your cock.......
creating a tight vacuum that has you trapped inside of me.......
and you explode as you ram once more into me and I feel your hot cum shoot into me........
and then shoot some more as my orgasm overtakes me and our juices mix together -
in one fluid motion we both are spent and my body collapses on the bed and you collapse on top of me.......
never separating from me.......
and you softly caress my skin.......
and kiss my shoulders.......
and our body rhythms start to return to normal.......
erratic breathing returning.......

"Just love me darling" "I do my love"

No comments: