Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Dear Diary

By Nisaa

Today as I was sitting out on the rocks, watching the breakwater crash into them, a car pulled up.
I had been thinking about the Lighthouse, and how to remodel it.
A young woman alighted from the car and was walking toward the house, when she spotted me and changed directions coming ever forward.

She is a very pretty woman, I was thinking.
She slowly walked up to the edge of the pier and shouted to me over the surf.
"Hello! Are you Nisaa?
In town they said I should talk to Nisaa.......
that she might help me."
As she spoke she was visibly nervous and I thought at once to put her at ease.

Crawling off my rocky perch and reaching her side holding out my hand to shake, "Yes - I'm Nisaa. How can I help you?"
She stared at me for a minute and then lowered her eyes.
I took her chin with my finger and raised her face to look at me "Come now - nothing can be so horrible you can't talk about it. It should be easier with a complete stranger.
Would you like to walk while we talk? I'm curious now as to why the townspeople would direct you my way?"

We walked along and chatted about inconsequential things.......
the area, where she was from, the beauty of the woods beyond.......
when she touched my arm to stop me and said "I have this problem.......
and I've talked to my mother - she is so staid in her teachings, and my doctor tells me to relax.......
and I was reading one of your books in the library and noticed the cover stated you were from Covington Cove.
Being so near I had to come and I went to the General Store and they directed me to you.
They really didn't tell me you could help me."

She looked like she would burst into tears.......
I stopped her and asked which book was she reading?
What did she like about it or dislike? Did it trouble her?
And asked her to come in for some coffee and lets discuss it.

She started talking about the book.......
what she read.......
was all that possible?
And as she talked she became quite animated and excited and I saw her true spirit shine through her eyes.
As we entered the kitchen and I pointed to a chair, I asked "You can't possibly tell me you have never read such things.......
you didn't know what goes on between a man and a woman, two women, two men - consenting adults happens?"

She admitted to these feelings she has, but the feeling of inadequacy was much stronger and she would get timid.......
her husband wanted to try different things.......
and she's afraid if she does not........
but if she does will he think........
but at night she lies in bed and feels the heat in her body and knows she wants more.
"I masturbate when he's not home.......
when I'm all alone.......
and I create such fantasies.......
his tongue is licking me.......
his body is hot next to mine.......
I orgasm with such thoughts.......
but can't bring myself to tell him what I want.......
what it is that will bring me to orgasm.......
what I want to feel "on fire" like in your stories.
Sometimes I dream of another woman.......
she has no face.......
but she's with us and she's touching me.......
licking me and her fingers enter me.......
and I feel so good. Is that bad?

I tried not to laugh.......
but I did giggle a bit, and we talked a bit more.......
I asked some questions.
As I walked up behind her and took her hand and led her into the den.......
talking softly.......
asking her more.
I seduced her.

She was standing before me and I started to undress her.......
she didn't stop me, she tried to help me but I asked her to just go with it.......
feel what I'm doing.......
and her blouse slid off her shoulders.
Her nipples were hard through her bra and I reached around her, hugging her to me as I kissed her shoulders and undid her bra.......
sliding it down and letting it fall to the floor.
My hands coming up the sides of her breasts, pushing them together.......
my lips trailing fire on her skin.......
I wanted to suck her nipples and I indulged my desires.
My lips wrapping around one then the other.......
nipping a bit, sucking.......
pulling on them.......
a sweet soft moan escaped her.......and I pushed her down to the sofa.......helping her out of the remaining clothing.

She looked wonderful laying there.......
almost innocent.......
a bit shy.......
I took her hands and placed them over her head.......
and I undressed for her.

Kneeling down next to her body, my hands start to travel.......
she was going to move her hands and I pushed them back above her head.......
stopping again at her breasts.......
licking them.......
they are so pert and erect for me.......
and I kissed her lips and smiled.
Once again my lips traveled.......
once again stopping at her breasts.......
my hand traveling down her body to her very center.......
feeling the soft curly down between her legs........
gently positioning her legs apart a bit.......
teasing her curls.......
lightly massaging her lips.......
my fingers sliding in between and her hips raise to meet my hand.......
my fingers spreading her lips as my thumb slide across her clit.......
now erect.......
getting a bit swollen.......
and I feel her wetness starting. My finger slides into her, in and out.......
gently at first.......
softly........
I hear her moaning.

Once again her hands come down and once again I push them above her head, my lips travel down her belly and my tongue stops at her clit, darting at it and my lips wrap around it and I start to gently suck on her.......
my fingers never leaving her heat, a second finger enters her.......
thrusting a bit more insistent, and I position my self between her legs.
My tongue starts to lick her.......
sliding down her lips.......
my fingers spread her wide and I insert my tongue into her wetness.......
tasting, licking.......
darting in and out.......
once again my fingers enter her.......
I pulled her to my face with my other hand.......
and her heat was so intense that I knew she was close.......
her moaning.......
her head thrashing from side to side.......
I think I hear her say "no, no, " but she lays there and lets me love her.
"Do you want to cum?", I whisper.......
"Do you need my mouth on your pussy?" I ask.......
"Do you like what I'm doing?"

Her rhythm picks up with her hips, pressing herself into my face.......
"yes.......
yes.......Yes!" she answered.
And I lick her with purpose.......
harder, more intense.......
my fingers fucking her hot cunt and my mouth devouring her clit.......
licking between her lips.......
in and out of her pussy.......
loving the taste of her.......
wanting her to cum on my face.......
and I know she is close.......
her arms come down on my head.......
she holds my face with both hands and fucks my face with her hot cunt.......
her juices running down her ass.

As her orgasm builds and her heat explodes I slide a finger in her ass and my tongue in her cunt and she explodes on my face and I continue to suck and lick her till her orgasm is complete.

I think on this now, dear diary, and know that it was as good for me as it was for her, and can't wait for my husband to get home to tell him about my adventure.......
and look at his face when I tell him "I've invited them over Saturday night........
for some fun"
Of course, I will tell him about this adventure as he's sliding his cock inside of me.......
whispering my story into his ear.......
as he fucks me harder and harder, bringing us both to orgasm.......

No comments: