Monday, April 14, 2008

Inter-Office Letters

By Nisaa

Well, how does it feel to have your "dream for this morning" come true?
My panties were very damp with the thoughts your letter evoked.
They got damp just thinking of your hands under there checking my panties......
of course, I would've wanted your head under there - your tongue checking for wetness......
I feel your hands sliding my panties down my hips.......
I'm trying not to moan out loud at my desk as I feel your tongue dip into me......
trying to plug the wetness.
Should I make it easier for you?
Should I not wear panties to the office?
Would you visualize me at my desk with my bare pussy under my skirt beckoning for your attention?
Knowing that when not busy, my pussy starts with the wetness just thinking......

What a vision!!
Me naked......
sitting on your lap......
bouncing up and down - well, more slowly than bouncing-enticing you to mega heat you might say......
Teasing you for as long as you let me......
squeezing you......
feeling your rock hard cock in my pussy......
yet you are the one in control......
taking hold of my nipples and pinching them slightly......
pushing my breasts upwards with your hands while my hips softly dance on your cock.......
licking and sucking on my nipples, my breasts.......
back up to my mouth-deep tongue kisses-your mouth devouring mine......
your hands reach for my head to hold my mouth to yours......
then your hands travel down my back......
taking hold of my hips and slamming me onto your cock......
again and again......
my wetness sliding down your balls......

How would that feel in the middle of the day?
Just call me......
you know my number-let me meet you somewhere......
should we rent a seedy motel......
become decadent in mid-afternoon?
Let me see if I can evoke more visions your way......
some food for thought as you sit at your desk - let me make you hard......
as you make me wet.

I feel you reaching higher for the edge......
your breath coming in quick gasps......
your lips on my skin - where ever you can make contact......
and my movements slowing......
I take your head in my hands and kiss you softly - deeply......
sensuously......
and I look you in the eye and that look tells you what I'm about to do......
and you know that I am up to something as I take my fingers and slide them slowly along your lips......
licking mine while still looking you in the eye - watching your eyes following my fingers......
I rake my nails softly along my neck and chest......
cupping my breasts-massaging them......
I see you licking your lips......
just watching me.......
I know you're wondering what's next......
and I like that bit of a surprise I can sometimes hit you with......
my lips come near your mouth......
tongue darting out......
playing with your lips......
licking you.......
my body lifts up off your strong hard cock.......
I glide my pussy lips slowly up and down the shaft......
feeling the length of you.......
feeling the wetness we share.......
my pussy lips spread so my clit rubs your shaft.......
back to my mouth - my lips kiss your face......
your eyes.......
your cheeks......
down your neck.......
gentle sucking.......sweet soft kisses......
and my body starts to slide down yours......
my tongue darting on your skin......
fast - lightly......
little electric tingles-my destination......
your cock......
and you watch as my mouth travels.......

I reach over to the glass and slip an ice cube out and into my mouth......
makes my tongue cold as I lick your belly.......
I let the ice melt a bit and let it drip onto your skin......
I feel your breath intake from the cold......
my lips catch the drops......
but they're cold too......
I go lower on your skin.......
my tongue cold.......
licking along your shaft......
your shaft moves......
my mouth advances......
I take the tip of your cock in my lips......
sucking......
you feel the cold from the cube.......
the heat of my mouth......
mixing the sharpness of cold with the hot sensation my mouth is creating.......
you thrust your hips upward into my mouth......
your shaft goes deeper......
you feel the ice cube melting all over your cock......
feeling my tongue licking - feeling me sucking you......
harder and harder......
the head of your cock flaring - rock hard......
I slide my lips to the head......
suck hard......
graze it with my teeth......
You watch......
I love it when you watch me suck your cock.......
your hands slide through my hair......
holding my head onto your cock.......
feeding me your cock with each upward thrust of your hips.......
the ice now melted......
my hot mouth devouring you......
as you sink deeper inside of my mouth......
eye contact.......
I look you in the eye and you know I'm going to make you cum......
you know I want to feel your hot cum in my mouth......
swallowing long and hard......
sucking you dry.

Will you take control here?
Will you want to fuck me?
Will you take me down?
That's it - lay me down and I will spread my legs for you.......
Oh? You want an ice cube.
Slide it into your mouth......
oh Yes......
do it baby......
do it.......
fuck me with your tongue......
you aren't after revenge......
you think you're going to teach me a lesson......
not knowing I've led you here.......
but wondering how you can pleasure me as I pleasure you......
the ice sticking out of your mouth......
you travel to my nipples......
already hard with the sensual contact of our skin touching.......
the ice melting along my body......
down lower you go......my clit feels the ice as you stop and slide the cube along my wet slit......
up and down......
teasing my clit......
then with one thrust you slip that ice cube into my hot wet cunt......
and start to lick the melting water with my hot pussy juices......
your tongue deep inside me......
once again the ice has melted.......
nothing cold could possibly last long in this hot cunt......
Lick me baby.......
tongue fuck me......
Do it Baby......
Make me cum on your tongue......
harder, faster......
fuck me hard with your tongue......
my hips grinding on your face......
I'm going to cum soon......
you feel me start to push away.......
That's it - pin me down......
don't let me get away.......
hold my hot cunt to your face.......
taste me.......
as I cum on your face......

Will you bring the ice?
Or shall I?
My place?
Or Yours?

No comments: